Hello, my name is Selene. Since I was found abandoned, I have been residing at Cape Ann Animal Aid, located at the Christopher Cutler Rich Animal Shelter, Four Paws Lane in Gloucester. I love people and would like to find a forever home. Befitting a girl, I have a beautiful gray and cream coat. If you would like to learn more about me, please visit CapeAnnAnimalAid.com, where you can learn more about upcoming events, items on our “wish list,” volunteer opportunities, purchasing a brick for our walkway or stopping by the shelter with some new toys for shelter pets here!
- Latest Cape Ann News
West Parish pupils to go to St. Ann, O'Maley
West Parish Elementary School pupils -- most of them, at least -- will be relocated to the closed St. Ann School during the two-year, $30 million reconstruction of their own their school set to begin next year, school committee members decided in a uContinued ...
Essex police reach out to elementary students
In a throwback to both old time hobbies and community policing, Essex police officers are reaching out to children in order to get better acquainted with Essex Elementary School students.Continued ...
Man admits to loansharking
PEABODY -- For a moment yesterday, Anthony "Tony the Fruit Guy" Polsonetti Jr. wasn't sure whether what he'd done amounted to extortion. During a hearing in Salem Superior Court, where he pleaded guilty to extortion, loansharking, attempting to suboContinued ...
- Firsts for 'The Walk'
- Essex company is fined $90K for illegal dumping
- Drama Llamas present 'The House at Pooh Corner'
- Gloucester Police/Fire: City man facing drunken driving, other charges
- Manchester Police/Fire: 14 trapped in school elevator
- Rockport Police/Fire: Resident reports possible roof, window scam
- Essex Police/Fire: Deer euthanized after hit by car
- Breast Cancer Support Group meets at Addison Gilbert Hospital
- Thursday, December 12, 2013
- West Parish kids headed for St. Ann, O’Maley
- Displaced by fishing war
- Cape Ann TV changes face
- Police: Duo sold heroin as children watched
- West Parish pupils to go to St. Ann, O'Maley