Hello, my name is Selene. Since I was found abandoned, I have been residing at Cape Ann Animal Aid, located at the Christopher Cutler Rich Animal Shelter, Four Paws Lane in Gloucester. I love people and would like to find a forever home. Befitting a girl, I have a beautiful gray and cream coat. If you would like to learn more about me, please visit CapeAnnAnimalAid.com, where you can learn more about upcoming events, items on our “wish list,” volunteer opportunities, purchasing a brick for our walkway or stopping by the shelter with some new toys for shelter pets here!
- Latest Cape Ann News
$22 million answer: The false Holocaust tale
The Holocaust survival story of the Belgium-born Misha Defonseca, published by Gloucester's Jane Daniel, seemed almost too incredible to be true. And, as it turned out, it was. But there were so many hints of potential credibility, including interestContinued ...
Tierney, senators press for fishing aid
Members of the state's congressional delegation have joined Massachusetts officials in urging NOAA to expedite the disbursement of the direct financial assistance to commercial fishermen that is part of the federal fishery disaster aid package. In aContinued ...
Essex eyes challenge to flood maps
ESSEX -- For some residents, it may come as a surprise that their homes are now considered within a flood risk area, according to recently updated maps drawn up by the Federal Emergency Management Agency. And owning a home in a place at risk of floodContinued ...
- Tisei funding juggles GOT, LGBT loyalties
- Analysts: Time not on side of Market Basket employees
- Gloucester on the agenda
- Rockport on the agenda
- Essex on the agenda
- Manchester on the agenda
- Gordon College flap sparks $12K boost for LGBT group
- Gloucester District Court: Woman gets jail time for assault on officer
- Giants acquire righty Jake Peavy from Red Sox
- Saturday, July 26, 2014
- Board to eye Arthur T's offer
- Gloucester workers, customers stand by their market
- Electronic recyclers launch pickups
- $22 million answer: The false Holocaust tale