Allegra Boverman/Gloucester Daily Times. Mark Turner was the only eighth grade graduate of Eastern Point Day School on Wednesday. At left is headmaster Robert Teel and Board of Trustees President Clyde Gillard.
- Latest Cape Ann News
Body of diver recovered off Marblehead
State Police divers found the body of a 58-year-old man in the waters off Marblehead at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, according to state police.Continued ...
Market Basket rift hits home
The conflagration that sparked regionally when Arthur T. Demoulas was ousted from his post as Market Basket's former CEO ignited at the Gloucester store of the supermarket chain yesterday. Returning from a massive demonstration at Market Basket headqContinued ...
Update; Shareholders OK Rockport National deal; FDIC approval in place
ROCKPORT -- Rockport National Bank shareholders have given their emphatic approval this morning to the planned acquisition of the local bank by Newburyport-based Institution for Savings, clearing the way for the merger of the two under the InstitutioContinued ...
- Statement from Arthur T. Demoulas
- Firing of managers adds to unrest at rally
- St. Ann lease loan on council bill tonight
- Obama denies Gordon hiring exemption
- State job-rigging case jury draws its own scrutiny
- Seawall funds in running for Rockport fall vote
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Man faces lewdness charge in Rocky Neck incident
- River Queen snag revives Essex River dredging talk
- Tossing' of police chief raises $3,770
- Towns' police/fire: Manchester police break up Beach Street fight
- Gloucester people in the news
- Manchester people in the news
- Body of diver recovered off Marblehead