Hello, I’m Alfalfa, a giant bear of a boy. I’m affectionate, active, cute and inquisitive, and might be part hound and Rottweiler. I am about 20 pounds, but will be large when all grown. If you might like to adopt me, please stop by Cape Ann Animal Aid, located at the Christopher Cutler Animal Shelter, Four Paws Lane in Gloucester. We do have a “wish list” of needed items that you can find at CapeAnnAnimalAid.com. During June, July and August, we are accepting returnable bottles and cans Sundays from 1 to 3 p.m.; the money raised will go in our Transportation Fund. If you do stop by, please visit me, I will give you one of my giant bear hugs!
- Latest Cape Ann News
RI backs Bay State fishing suit
Rhode Island is looking to help two of its New England coastal neighbors in the lawsuit to force the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to reverse regulations that have resulted in stinging cuts in groundfish catch limits and order the fContinued ...
Passport back to reality
The month-old "Village Pharmacy" has closed its doors on Main Street. But that's no cause for concern over Gloucester's downtown economy. In fact, it's good news for downtown diners, for it really just means that Passports restaurant is back in busiContinued ...
Tierney urges communities to challenge FEMA maps
NEWBURYPORT -- Congressman John Tierney says that many federal elected officials are battling to hold back the tide of new regulations from the Federal Emergency Management Agency that will result in sharply higher federal flood insurance rates. AndContinued ...
- Decorative star a memorial to slain teacher
- Decision on West Parish school shift due tomorrow
- 'Mrs. Claus' accepts local firefighter's proposal
- ME school district avoiding override
- Monday, December 9, 2013
- Author to talk about Rockport of the '40s, '50s
- Friends & Neighbors
- On the agenda in Gloucester
- 'I was doing my fair share'
- Manchester Police/Fire: Police provide Gloucester men with lifts home
- Shoppers stroll before Santa sails in
- Man, 19, faces domestic assault charges
- Rockport Police/Fire: Police free owl
- RI backs Bay State fishing suit