Waring School students, from left, Julia Kautz, Ella Faria, Isabel Martin (in background), Carly Comparato and Sarah Bradshaw get ready for the show.
- Latest Cape Ann News
Patrick plans to sign shark finning ban
BOSTON — Gov. Deval Patrick plans to visit the New England Aquarium ON Thursday morning to sign a bill that bans the possession and sale of shark fins in Massachusetts, according to a group supporting the legislation. The bill creates a punishment ofContinued ...
Basket customers taking a hit
The work stoppages, rallying and protests by Market Basket employees are still hitting home at the supermarket in Gloucester Crossing -- and hitting some more than others. The protesting by employees spilled into a second day Tuesday.While their numbContinued ...
Standoff seen as 'ultimate Greek tragedy'
Widespread mini protests and boycotts continued outside Market Basket stores Tuesday, but the company board of directors remains mum in a standoff that could carry on for some time, and the next move is anyone's guess. Employees and protesters tell aContinued ...
- Shareholders back deal for Rockport National Bank
- City health chiefs back continuing fluoride use
- Ipswich targets Essex, Gloucester clam raiders
- Family film fare on waterfront
- Jewelry store owner vows to catch burglars
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Local man charged on outside warrant
- Cashless toll system debuts on Tobin Bridge
- Towns' police/fire: Police steer bicyclist off Route 128
- Players needed for community concert
- Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Body of diver recovered off Marblehead
- Statement from Arthur T. Demoulas
- Update: Institution deal for Rockport National approved, on fast track
- Patrick plans to sign shark finning ban