This pair of file photos shows Stephen "The Rifleman" Flemmi, left, on Sept. 22, 2008, as he testified in a Miami court in the murder trial of former FBI agent John Connolly; and James "Whitey" Bulger, right, in a June 23, 2011 booking photo provided by the U.S. Marshals Service. Flemmi, Bulger's alleged former partner serving a life sentence after pleading guilty to 10 killings, is expected to testify in Bulger's trial Thursday, July 18, 2013 in federal court in Boston. Bulger, now 83, is accused in a 32-count racketeering indictment and in playing a role in 19 killings in the 1970s and '80s while he allegedly led the Winter Hill Gang in Boston. (AP Photos/J. Pat Carter and U.S. Marshals Service, File)
- Latest Cape Ann News
Update: Audience applauds panel's scrapping of living sites for sex offenders
The City Council’s Committee on Ordinance and Administration has withdrawn what had proven to be a controversial proposal aimed at limiting where sex offenders can live in the city.Continued ...
The Ordinance and Administration subcommittee of the City Council met briefly to discuss the ordinance Monday night, and roughly 30 people showed up to hear what officials had to say.
Ford pickup can't settle on its engine speed
Q: I have a 2006 Ford Ranger XT with 32,000 miles on it and an automatic transmission that can't decide if it should be in overdrive or not. It started out "hunting" around 32 mph. (Changing engine speed at one-second intervals. I can't see it on theContinued ...
City panel drops bid to limit sites for offenders
The City Council's Committee on Ordinance and Administration has withdrawn what had proven to be a controversial proposal aimed at limiting where sex offenders can live in the city. The Ordinance and Administration subcommittee met briefly to discussContinued ...
- McCain campaigns for Scott Brown
- Remembering Charlie Ilges
- Peabody dancer, Harry Gray, 16, has eye on New York Ballet
- A grand reopening
- Tuesday, August 19, 2014
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Juveniles face charges in late-night Stage Fort attack
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Woman offers apology for not testifying on abuse
- Letter: Local GOP tactics politics at their worst
- State Police eyeing e-tickets for highway citations
- Congressional race flashpoint seen as Lynn
- 'Lego Movie' featured in free outdoor film series tonight
- Art in the air in Essex
- Rapper arraigned in dismemberment case
- Update: Audience applauds panel's scrapping of living sites for sex offenders