This pair of file photos shows Stephen "The Rifleman" Flemmi, left, on Sept. 22, 2008, as he testified in a Miami court in the murder trial of former FBI agent John Connolly; and James "Whitey" Bulger, right, in a June 23, 2011 booking photo provided by the U.S. Marshals Service. Flemmi, Bulger's alleged former partner serving a life sentence after pleading guilty to 10 killings, is expected to testify in Bulger's trial Thursday, July 18, 2013 in federal court in Boston. Bulger, now 83, is accused in a 32-count racketeering indictment and in playing a role in 19 killings in the 1970s and '80s while he allegedly led the Winter Hill Gang in Boston. (AP Photos/J. Pat Carter and U.S. Marshals Service, File)
- Latest Cape Ann News
Shift plans distress parents
West Parish pupils would go to St. Ann and O'Maley or all go to class at Fuller "Whatever money you put into St. Ann School is like renting an apartment and putting all your money into the apartment, and then when you move out, all of that money isContinued ...
Reliving Pearl Harbor
Delar "Dane" van Sand of Gloucester, now 95, was serving as a Navy ensign aboard a battleship 72 years ago today. The ship? The U.S.S. Nevada. The port? Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, where van Sand was about to live through one of the longest and most tryinContinued ...
City teen charged in rape of woman, 45
A Gloucester teen accused of raping an adult over the weekend was arrested, arraigned in Gloucester District Court and held in jail with no opportunity for bail Friday, pending a dangerousness hearing. John Pereira, 18, is charged with raping a 45-yeContinued ...
- North of Boston Media Group hosts 'Salute To Veterans' book release parties
- Essex hires contractor for potential dredge study
- Santa kicks off busy weekend
- Rockport Police/Fire: Pigeon Cove calls keep crews busy
- Police probe potential Conomo Point theft
- Talk of the Times: Firefighters collecting for Wellspring 'store'
- Gloucester Police/Fire:
- Manchester Police/Fire: Motorist cited under "move over" mandate
- Town Talk: Manchester police honor slain MIT officer
- Gloucester District Court: Pitbull heroin case hearing set for Jan. 2
- Rockport Rambles: Christmas tree has deep roots
- Pet of the Week
- Shift plans distress parents