Warren Lanpher, left, a house preservation expert, and Prudence Fish, an expert on local historic homes, at the Haskell House on Lincoln Street in West Gloucester.
- Latest Cape Ann News
Scientists track drop in lobster numbers
Massachusetts marine scientists, like their counterparts in Maine, are tracking a disturbing two-year trend that shows a decline in the number of baby lobsters settling off the Bay State coast. Bob Glenn, chief marine fisheries biologist for the statContinued ...
A bar for Rockport: Emerson takes new steps in formerly dry town
ROCKPORT -- While many residents and visitors can sip an alcoholic beverage in a restaurant as they indulge in a meal, those who visit the Emerson Inn by the Sea can sit at a full-service bar. This may not seem like a big deal, but for a town that haContinued ...
Survey shows opposition to polling place merge
Gloucester's City Council has agreed to get a recommendation from its Ordinance and Administration subcommittee on whether to consolidate all four polling places for Wards 3 and 5 into a single site at Gloucester High School. But while city officialsContinued ...
- Magical day in Rockport
- Prosecutor sees intimidation in alleged abuse case
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Police probe theft of school bus gear
- Ballot questions top Manchester elections ballot
- FEMA map info session set for Newbury
- Time to submit questions for Times' Rockport debatei
- Towns' Police/Fire: Drivers escape injury in Rockport accident
- Cape Anners sing in 2 weekend shows
- Haverhill man faces charges tied to Amesbury death
- MBTA fare hikes no hit with local riders
- Thursday, April 24, 2014
- Times holding Rockport selectmen's debate May 1
- Beauport buys Essex Avenue parking lot
- Scientists track drop in lobster numbers