Oh my goodness, here I am, Chiqui, in the newspaper and my future family might be looking right at me! I am an affectionate, 3-year-old, short coat Chihuahua girl. I am very smart and always ready to learn. I am a perfect apartment-sizes dog. I like meeting new people and receiving attention. If you might like to meet me, I am staying at Cape Ann Animal Aid at the Christopher Cutler Rich Animal Shelter on Four Paws Lane in Gloucester. I have so many good friends here — dogs and cats of all sizes — but we are all looking for loving homes. I hope you might consider me! As you can see, I even know how to smile!
- Latest Cape Ann News
City man killed in Maine snowmobiling accident
NEW PORTLAND, Maine -- Police here say a Gloucester man was killed Friday night when he tried to cross a Maine road on his snowmobile and was hit by a pickup truck. The Somerset County Sheriff's Department says the accident happened around 6:15 p.m.Continued ...
Townhouses pegged for Mansfield site
Nearly 21/2 years after a fire destroyed two aging buildings at the corner of Washington and Mansfield streets, the owner has gotten the green light from the city to build six new townhouses over the combined site in an estimated $1.3 million projectContinued ...
"Peter Pan" played to his peers Friday and drew rave reviews. The musical presented by the fifth-grade class at East Gloucester School, which performed the two-act production last Sunday and Monday night, enthralled the actors' fellow students yesterContinued ...
- Rockport eyes $350K override for schools
- Governor closes door on 'upskirt' window
- Accidents sends three to AGH
- Friday, March 7, 2014
- Free screenings for lung cancer
- Rockport Ramblings: Hypnotist making Rockport school visit:
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Car breaks continue at Wingaersheek
- Rockport Police/Fire
- Town Talk: Drop and Shop drop-offs
- Essex Police/Fire: Dog calls keep Essex officers busy
- Manchester Police/Fire: Loose dogs draw police calls
- Pet of the Week
- Extended Marine Forecast
- City man killed in Maine snowmobiling accident