Photos of the Month for February 2012
Favorite photos by the Photography Staff of the Gloucester Daily Times for the month of February, 2012.
- Latest Cape Ann News
Haverhill driver targeted in probe
A Haverhill man has been identified as the driver under investigation in the death of a Salem man who was reportedly struck or run over by a car in the Pond View Village housing complex early Saturday morning. James Hayes, 43, of 125 Ferry St., in HaContinued ...
Mom: Victim was hard-working, caring
The mother of the 29-year-old Salem man who was killed after reportedly being struck or run over by a car early Saturday morning in Gloucester's Pond View housing complex remembered him as being hard-working, fun-loving and caring, adding that she spContinued ...
Remembering the Korean War
Commemorating the 60th anniversary of the Korean War this year, Gloucester's Memorial Day parade will include an extra stop for a wreath laying at a monument that stands as a joint Korean War and Vietnam War memorial at Gloucester High School. The neContinued ...
- City urges changes in state sales tax rules
- Manchester voters next face $700,000 Special TM questions
- MBTA expanding bike transit program
- Manchester Police/Fire: Dead dolphin washed ashore
- Gloucester Police/Fire: an recovering from chewing on fentanyl patch
- Gloucester High School honor roll
- Governor restoring $20.8 million in aid cuts
- Monday, May 20, 2013
- Haverhill man ID’d as driver in Pond View death case
- St/ John's graduation: A day of pasts, presents and futures
- Gordon College commencement
- Salem State University commencements
- Police probe death at Pond View
- Haverhill driver targeted in probe