Courtesy photo. Eli Boling.
- Latest Cape Ann News
Market Basket battle seen lifting local farms
As produce vanishes from Market Basket aisles and is not restocked -- and as customers stress supplies at rival market chains like Gloucester's Shaw's and Stop & Shop -- farm stands and farmers markets throughout Market Basket's 71-store coverage areContinued ...
Basket customers taking a hit
The work stoppages, rallying and protests by Market Basket employees are still hitting home at the supermarket in Gloucester Crossing -- and hitting some more than others. The protesting by employees spilled into a second day Tuesday.While their numbContinued ...
Standoff seen as 'ultimate Greek tragedy'
Widespread mini protests and boycotts continued outside Market Basket stores Tuesday, but the company board of directors remains mum in a standoff that could carry on for some time, and the next move is anyone's guess. Employees and protesters tell aContinued ...
- Windows on Gloucester
- Letter: Getting to 'yes' in the immigration crisis
- Lawmakers look to confirm tax 'holiday'
- Accused teacher killer arraigned in second attack
- West Nile virus makes North Shore debut
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Man charge with assault after ax-wielding incident
- Rockport Police/Fire: Harbormasters respond to distressed kayaker
- Manchester/Essex Police/Fire: Trash caper draws police, DPW response
- Council OKs St. Ann's lease loan
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Patrick plans to sign shark finning ban
- Shareholders back deal for Rockport National Bank
- City health chiefs back continuing fluoride use
- Market Basket battle seen lifting local farms