A neighbor is escorted to safety as police surround a home while searching for a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings in Watertown, Mass., Friday, April 19, 2013. The two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing killed an MIT police officer and hurled explosives at police in a car chase and gun battle overnight that left one of them dead and his brother on the loose, authorities said Friday. (AP Photo/Charles Krupa)
- Latest Cape Ann News
New NOAA assessment sees more grim cod numbers
The health of the Gulf of Maine cod stock worsened in 2013 in virtually every indicator, according to the preliminary results of an unscheduled NOAA stock assessment that the federal fisheries regulator said "presents a grim picture for the potentialContinued ...
Market impact affecting food pantries
The Market Basket protests outside the company's headquarters and stores like Gloucester's, combined with the stores' often-empty shelves, are steering a vast majority of the grocery chain's regular customers elsewhere. But not all are -- or can affoContinued ...
Duo's rap video aims to turn up Market Basket heat
The public's anger and frustration with Market Basket leadership continues to become more vocal. Employees and customers of the supermarket chain are voicing their support for the return of ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas, protesting outside stores andContinued ...
- AGs warn Market Basket on labor laws
- City carrying out dam repairs at Babson
- Pathways keeps kids on road to success
- Sales tax 'holiday' finally set Aug. 16-17
- Environmentalists: Mercury bill falls short of need
- Gloucester Police/Fire: City man arrested after pair of alleged assaults
- Towns' police/fire: Dirt-bike riders who fled police cited in Essex
- Demolition of Salem Harbor Station begins
- Extended Marine Forecast
- Thursday, July 31, 2014
- Update: Sox deal Lackey to Cards; Lester, Gomes go to Oakland
- Emptiness dominates Gloucester store
- Market Basket touts job fair for replacements
- New NOAA assessment sees more grim cod numbers