Commuters are turned away at Malden Center station in Malden, Mass. Friday, April 19, 2013 as area MBTA commuter trains are suspended. Two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing killed an MIT police officer, injured a transit officer in a firefight and threw explosive devices at police during a getaway attempt in a long night of violence that left one of them dead and another still at large Friday, authorities said as the manhunt intensified for a young man described as a dangerous terrorist. (AP Photo/Elise Amendola)
- Latest Cape Ann News
Blynman Bridge weights snag city
A quiet change in the load limits for the Blynman Bridge has led the state to essentially bar the city from allowing emergency vehicles to cross, forcing CATA buses and heavy commercial vehicles to also seek an alternate route to and from West GlouceContinued ...
Wait goes on for NOAA grants
More than a month ago, the NOAA director for the Saltonstall-Kennedy grant program said the agency was in the home stretch of determining which applicants would share in the $5 million to $11 million expected to be dispersed to grant applicants. In tContinued ...
ESSEX -- For three months, students at Essex Elementary School collected trading cards spotlighting each member of the town's Police Department. So, Monday was the day for which many students had been waiting -- the drawing for prizes. But when the dContinued ...
- Manchester Calendar
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Women face charges in separate assaults
- Gas power plant draws new challenge
- State's House OKs earlier Sunday booze sales
- School honors trio of students
- Rockport Police/Fire: Vehicle breaks, vandalism in Rockport
- Manchester Police/Fire: Route 128 pedestrian charged on warrants
- Extended Marine Forecast
- Jets release WR Santonio Holmes after 4 seasons
- Monday, March 10, 2014
- Bowling against hunger
- Martial arts teacher still held in grisly beating case
- City man killed in Maine snowmobile crash
- Blynman Bridge weights snag city