This combo of photos released by the FBI early Friday April 19, 2013, shows what the FBI is calling suspects number 1, left, and suspect number 2, right, walking through the crowd in Boston on Monday, April 15, 2013, before the explosions at the Boston Marathon. (AP Photo/FBI)
- Latest Cape Ann News
Update; Shareholders OK Rockport National deal; FDIC approval in place
ROCKPORT -- Rockport National Bank shareholders have given their emphatic approval this morning to the planned acquisition of the local bank by Newburyport-based Institution for Savings, clearing the way for the merger of the two under the InstitutioContinued ...
Market Basket rift hits home
The conflagration that sparked regionally when Arthur T. Demoulas was ousted from his post as Market Basket's former CEO ignited at the Gloucester store of the supermarket chain yesterday. Returning from a massive demonstration at Market Basket headqContinued ...
Firing of managers adds to unrest at rally
TEWKSBURY -- Valerie Edge has never been afraid for her job. Through the death of her father, a near-fatal crash involving her daughter, and her own lengthy illness, the five-year employee of the Epping, N.H., Market Basket said her bosses always tolContinued ...
- Statement from Arthur T. Demoulas
- St. Ann lease loan on council bill tonight
- Seawall funds in running for Rockport fall vote
- Obama denies Gordon hiring exemption
- State job-rigging case jury draws its own scrutiny
- River Queen snag revives Essex River dredging talk
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Man faces lewdness charge in Rocky Neck incident
- Tossing' of police chief raises $3,770
- Towns' police/fire: Manchester police break up Beach Street fight
- Gloucester people in the news
- Manchester people in the news
- Essex people in the news
- Update; Shareholders OK Rockport National deal; FDIC approval in place