A neighbor is escorted to safety as police surround a home while searching for a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings in Watertown, Mass., Friday, April 19, 2013. The two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing killed an MIT police officer and hurled explosives at police in a car chase and gun battle overnight that left one of them dead and his brother on the loose, authorities said Friday. (AP Photo/Charles Krupa)
- Latest Cape Ann News
Remembering Charlie Ilges
Less than 24 hours after his death, friends and relatives of a local homeless man gathered Tuesday to create a makeshift memorial to him at the site where his body was found off Maplewood Avenue. Gloucester police were called to a small lot between tContinued ...
'Lego Movie' featured in free outdoor film series tonight
From the series opener "The Wizard of Oz," to Monday night's weather-rescheduled showing of E.T., The Extra Terrestrial," the city of Gloucester's free outdoor movie series has proven to be one of this summer's entertainment hits, offering family-friContinued ...
A grand reopening
After a 10-month, $3.5 million renovation project, and four days after a gala benefit showcasing the "new" facility, the Cape Ann Museum reopened its doors to the public Tuesday, and residents and visitors alike welcomed the new look with open arms.Continued ...
- City panel drops bid to limit sites for offenders
- Manchester eyes $800L burn dump cleanup
- Art in the air in Essex
- State Police eyeing e-tickets for highway citations
- McCain campaigns for Scott Brown
- Congressional race flashpoint seen as Lynn
- Peabody dancer, Harry Gray, 16, has eye on New York Ballet
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Woman offers apology for not testifying on abuse
- Rapper arraigned in dismemberment case
- Manchester Police/Fire: Police: Look at radio triggers 3-car crash
- Cape Ann's culture of 'Upstairs, Downstairs'
- Change of seasons
- Remembering Charlie Ilges