This image provided by the Boston Regional Intelligence Center shows Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, one of the suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings. Authorities say Tsarnaev is still at large after he and another suspect -- both identified to The Associated Press as coming from the Russian region near Chechnya -- killed an MIT police officer, injured a transit officer in a firefight and threw explosive devices at police during their getaway attempt in a long night of violence into the early hours of Friday, April 19, 2013. The second suspect, who has not yet been identified, was killed in a shootout with police. (AP Photo/Boston Regional Intelligence Center)
- Latest Cape Ann News
Shareholders back deal for Rockport National Bank
ROCKPORT -- Rockport National Bank shareholders agreed by an overwhelming margin Tuesday to approve the acquisition of the longtime locally-based bank by the Newburyport-based Institution for Savings. And the merger may be completed earlier than antContinued ...
Standoff seen as 'ultimate Greek tragedy'
Widespread mini protests and boycotts continued outside Market Basket stores Tuesday, but the company board of directors remains mum in a standoff that could carry on for some time, and the next move is anyone's guess. Employees and protesters tell aContinued ...
City health chiefs back continuing fluoride use
Gloucester's public health leaders support the continued addition of fluoride to the city's drinking water, but a local anti-fluoridation group is trying to have the mineral removed. The debate surfaced earlier in Rockport, where voters at an upcominContinued ...
- Basket customers taking a hit
- Ipswich targets Essex, Gloucester clam raiders
- Family film fare on waterfront
- Jewelry store owner vows to catch burglars
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Local man charged on outside warrant
- Cashless toll system debuts on Tobin Bridge
- Towns' police/fire: Police steer bicyclist off Route 128
- Players needed for community concert
- Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Body of diver recovered off Marblehead
- Statement from Arthur T. Demoulas
- Update: Institution deal for Rockport National approved, on fast track
- Firing of managers adds to unrest at rally
- Shareholders back deal for Rockport National Bank