This image provided by the Boston Regional Intelligence Center shows Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, one of the suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings. Authorities say Tsarnaev is still at large after he and another suspect -- both identified to The Associated Press as coming from the Russian region near Chechnya -- killed an MIT police officer, injured a transit officer in a firefight and threw explosive devices at police during their getaway attempt in a long night of violence into the early hours of Friday, April 19, 2013. The second suspect, who has not yet been identified, was killed in a shootout with police. (AP Photo/Boston Regional Intelligence Center)
- Latest Cape Ann News
Emptiness dominates Gloucester store
More than 10 days into ongoing employee protests, Gloucester's Market Basket store was a grocery ghost town at midday Wednesday, missing perishables and a number of other products from its shelves -- and nearly devoid of customers and workers on theContinued ...
Market Basket touts job fair for replacements
Market Basket today began advertising a job fair seeking new store managers and assistant managers in a direct shot at current managers who signed petitions Monday threatening to resign if former CEO Arthur T. Demoulas is not rehired. The ad promotesContinued ...
Tax query on fishing aid gets no answers
There is much that remains unknown about the distribution of the approximately $6.5 million in direct financial assistance to an estimated 193 Massachusetts groundfishermen and permit holders, not the least of which is when they actually might get toContinued ...
- Dredging tops list of Millbrook needs
- Gloucester Police/Fire: City man faces third DUI charge
- Lawyer for accused teen killer challenges statute
- Wednesday nights at the movies
- Rockport Police/Fire: Pier Avenue kayakers told to launch elsewhere
- Manchester/Essex Police/Fire: Alleged outdoor sex caper yields no charges
- Three earn promotions within Gloucester Police Department
- Monday, July 28, 2014
- Gloucester District Court: Woman gets jail time for assault on officer
- Quarry Dance is back
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Market Basket touts job fairs to replace managers, demands workers' return
- Crossing cultural seafood lines
- Health Project lands $120K to grow its services
- Emptiness dominates Gloucester store