I’m Eddy, a sweet 1-year-old boy. I am here at Cape Ann Animal Aid (CapeAnnAnimalAid.com), located at the Christopher Cutler Rich Animal Shelter in Gloucester. I am here with my brother Chucky. We are mellow cats that love to explore. I have a handsome silky black coat that I keep extremely clean. I am a little shy and overwhelmed by being in a shelter, but everyone is so nice here. The shelter is amazing and so are the nice staff and volunteers; everyone is so kind and caring. They play soft music and everyone does everything to make me feel comfortable — I couldn’t ask for anything more — except a family to adopt and love me the way all of my friends here at the shelter do! When you come to visit, please remember to ask for Eddy!
- Latest Cape Ann News
DOT eyes bridge fix, replacement
The state's Department of Transportation is expected to come to Gloucester in the coming weeks to not only outline a plan for repairing the Blynman Bridge to once again raise its weight limits, but to also glean input and discuss the bridge's long-teContinued ...
FEMA flood break seen for 'grandfathered' sites
MANCHESTER -- Al Cohen and his wife were searching for a waterfront home when they came across a dream house with spectacular views of the ocean. Before they could make an offer on the property, they learned the bank would require federal flood insurContinued ...
The school test spirit
Taking the standardized Massachusetts Comprehensive Assessment System -- MCAS -- tests is a spring rite for students on all levels of the education system, and they are tests for which students prepare across the state. But students at West Parish anContinued ...
- Buyers, sellers flock to 'Drop and Shop'
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Two face assault complaints over scuffle at work
- Drivers facing higher fees via state plan
- Rockport Police/Fire
- Manchester Police/Fire
- Essex Police/Fire: Police, DPW clear fallen tree in Essex
- Talk of the Times:
- Rockport Ramblings: Library sale 'springs forward' next weekend
- Town Talk: Fifth-graders host film screening
- Friday, March 14, 2014
- Fire trucks get green light for crossings
- Full audit sought for A. Piatt project
- Rockport officials drop override plans
- DOT eyes bridge fix, replacement