Kids from the Cape Ann YMCA Camp Spindrift walk in the annual Christmas parade on Main Street Sunday in Gloucester.
- Latest Cape Ann News
City skills attract surveyors
If you're in the market for an accredited marine surveyor this week, Gloucester is the place to be. The city will play host to about 75 members of the Society of Accredited Marine Surveyors today and Thursday, as the national organization stages itsContinued ...
Council lets veto stand
City councilors let a mayoral veto stand Tuesday night in a 5-4 vote, and in doing so threw out a new potential city ordinance, previously voted on favorably by councilors, that would have required explicit City Council approval by vote before the ciContinued ...
Conomo Point residents sign, protest third year leases
ESSEX -- In Conomo Point, where land transactions and disagreements trace back centuries, history is repeating itself. About half of the Conomo Point residents offered third-year "bridge" leases by the town have agreed to sign them, but some, as whenContinued ...
- Santa hears wish lists
- Volunteers sought to help animals
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013
- MBTA blames latest deficit on union case
- Shoppers stroll before Santa sails in
- Man, 19, faces domestic assault charges
- District Court: Drunken driver ordered to pay $363 for damages
- Manchester Police/Fire: Homemade explosive detonated
- Rockport Police/Fire: Family issue sparks domestic dispute
- Leases give residents more time at Long Beach
- Scouts selling Christmas trees
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Car glass smashed, computer stolen
- Tiny invasive beetle detected in Essex County
- City skills attract surveyors