MIKE SPRINGER/Gloucester Daily Times Girl Scouts carry a banner down Main Street Sunday during the annual Christmas Parade in Gloucester.
- Latest Cape Ann News
City 'choice' kids aid schools in Rockport
As Rockport schools close for holiday vacation this year, more than 20 percent of the district's students will head home to their families in Gloucester. That's because, of the 972 students in the Rockport school district, 206 have "choiced" into theContinued ...
The fishing gap — school style
Peter Ferrante arrived at the O'Maley Innovation Middle School on Friday expecting to give one talk to 250 students and ended up giving a different one, giving rise to at least the notion that more communication between fishermen and regulators mightContinued ...
O'Maley girls' winning drive
Members of the girls' basketball team at Gloucester's O'Maley Innovation Middle School are always ready for game action on the court. But Friday, they took up the cause of another form of Action -- as in Gloucester's Action Inc. human services prograContinued ...
- Talk of the Times: Henri is playing — cross your weather fingers
- Coast Guard suspends search for Maine fisherman
- SeniorCare, Beauport land new ride for seniors
- Nativity, concerts on tap today, no charge
- Town Talk: Libraries offering knitting classes
- Gloucester Police/Fire: City man faces domestic assault charge
- Essex Police/Fire: Deer strike sends driver to hospital
- Manchester Police/Fire: N.H. man charged on pot warrant
- Rockport Police/Fire: Alarm calls keep officers jumping
- Celebrating peace, friendship
- Pet of the week
- Friday, December 20, 2013
- Update: Coast Guard suspends search for man overboard
- City 'choice' kids aid schools in Rockport