Allegra Boverman/Staff photographer. Gloucester Daily Times. Gloucester: Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren during visit to Gloucester earlier this fall.
- Latest Cape Ann News
Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
Target says about 40 million credit and debit card accounts may be affected by a data breach that occurred just as the holiday shopping season shifted into high gear. The chain said customers who made purchases by swiping their cards at terminals inContinued ...
McGeary on track to lead Council
Transitioning toward the new year, city councilors are preparing not only to welcome in new members, but also to usher in other changes -- like choosing a new council president. Council President Jackie Hardy, who was unopposed in her run for re-elecContinued ...
City firefighters receiving state honors today
Gov. Deval Patrick and other state officials will pay special tribute to the winners of the 24th annual Firefighters of the Year ceremony. And eight of the more than two dozen honored firefighters are from the Gloucester Fire Department. City Fire CContinued ...
- Firefighters' holiday cheer
- Rockport poised for Nativity pageant
- MBTA officials eye rate options
- Report: 58K Mass. residents losing job benefits
- Red Cross seeks heroes
- Scouts to pick up trees in Gloucester, Rockport
- Gloucester District Court:
- Rockport Police/Fire: Medical calls lead to transports
- Essex Police/Fire
- Manchester Police/Fire: Officers reunite parent, child during storm
- Rockport people in the news
- Essex people in the news
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached