Hello! I’m Molly, a 2-month-old retriever and shepherd mix staying at Cape Ann Animal Aid (CAAA), located at the Christopher Cutler Rich Animal Shelter on Four Paws Lane in Gloucester. Sweet and affectionate girl, I love people, other pups and fun. My siblings are here with me, too. I know that having a pup has it’s challenges, but once I am through the “puppy stage” there will be many rewards. Save June 8 at 3 p.m. at Stage Fort Park for the Rescue Reunion! This will be a free, family-friendly event to celebrate the adoption of your dog(s) and reunite with CAAA staff and volunteers. You will be able to find out more about your pup’s background, rescue situation and, or meet litter-mates.
- Latest Cape Ann News
RI backs Bay State fishing suit
Rhode Island is looking to help two of its New England coastal neighbors in the lawsuit to force the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to reverse regulations that have resulted in stinging cuts in groundfish catch limits and order the fContinued ...
Decision on West Parish school shift due tomorrow
The School Committee will decide Wednesday night once and for all where to place West Parish pupils during a $30 million rebuild of the elementary school, and though the meeting includes no opportunity for the public to comment, committee members vowContinued ...
'Mrs. Claus' accepts local firefighter's proposal
When Anneke Sharp and boyfriend Eric Beaulieu went down to the Christmas tree at Dock Square in Rockport on Sunday afternoon, she thought they were going to take some fun photos for a holiday card because they were dressed as Santa and Mrs. Claus. SContinued ...
- ME school district avoiding override
- 'I was doing my fair share'
- MBTA blames latest deficit on union case
- Shoppers stroll before Santa sails in
- Man, 19, faces domestic assault charges
- Manchester Police/Fire: Police provide Gloucester men with lifts home
- Rockport Police/Fire: Police free owl
- Essex Police/Fire: Peabody man arrested after incident in Essex
- Today in History
- Monday, December 9, 2013
- NOAA's draft rules on tuna draw fire
- Holiday cheers greet Santa
- RI backs Bay State fishing suit