Hello! I’m Molly, a 2-month-old retriever and shepherd mix staying at Cape Ann Animal Aid (CAAA), located at the Christopher Cutler Rich Animal Shelter on Four Paws Lane in Gloucester. Sweet and affectionate girl, I love people, other pups and fun. My siblings are here with me, too. I know that having a pup has it’s challenges, but once I am through the “puppy stage” there will be many rewards. Save June 8 at 3 p.m. at Stage Fort Park for the Rescue Reunion! This will be a free, family-friendly event to celebrate the adoption of your dog(s) and reunite with CAAA staff and volunteers. You will be able to find out more about your pup’s background, rescue situation and, or meet litter-mates.
- Latest Cape Ann News
Shareholders back deal for Rockport National Bank
ROCKPORT -- Rockport National Bank shareholders agreed by an overwhelming margin Tuesday to approve the acquisition of the longtime locally-based bank by the Newburyport-based Institution for Savings. And the merger may be completed earlier than antContinued ...
Basket customers taking a hit
The work stoppages, rallying and protests by Market Basket employees are still hitting home at the supermarket in Gloucester Crossing -- and hitting some more than others. The protesting by employees spilled into a second day Tuesday.While their numbContinued ...
Standoff seen as 'ultimate Greek tragedy'
Widespread mini protests and boycotts continued outside Market Basket stores Tuesday, but the company board of directors remains mum in a standoff that could carry on for some time, and the next move is anyone's guess. Employees and protesters tell aContinued ...
- City health chiefs back continuing fluoride use
- Ipswich targets Essex, Gloucester clam raiders
- Family film fare on waterfront
- Jewelry store owner vows to catch burglars
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Local man charged on outside warrant
- Cashless toll system debuts on Tobin Bridge
- Towns' police/fire: Police steer bicyclist off Route 128
- Players needed for community concert
- Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Body of diver recovered off Marblehead
- Statement from Arthur T. Demoulas
- Update: Institution deal for Rockport National approved, on fast track
- Firing of managers adds to unrest at rally
- Shareholders back deal for Rockport National Bank