MANCHESTER — A Hickory Hill Road woman was transported by ambulance to Lahey Health Systems in Peabody on Friday about 1:53 a.m.
- Latest Cape Ann News
State poised to raise fines for eel poaching
BOSTON — With a unanimous vote by the sate Senate on Wednesday and a final enactment vote in the House on Thursday, Massachusetts is on the brink of increasing by 100-fold the fine for poaching baby eels. State law now forbids the taking or possessioContinued ...
Arthur T. makes offer to buy Market Basket
Ousted Market Basket CEO Arthur T. Demoulas has offered to purchase the rest of Market Basket from his family, he said in a brief statement Wednesday night. Demoulas, who was fired by the company board of directors contolled by his rival and cousin AContinued ...
Council OKs St. Ann's lease loan
The Gloucester City Council has given its unanimous approval to obtaining a $400,000 loan to lease St. Ann's school beginning this fall. But the vote doesn't mean all council members are on board with the idea. During the same meeting Tuesday night iContinued ...
- Market Basket battle seen lifting local farms
- Windows on Gloucester
- Lawmakers look to confirm tax 'holiday'
- Accused teacher killer arraigned in second attack
- West Nile virus makes North Shore debut
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Man charge with assault after ax-wielding incident
- Rockport Police/Fire: Harbormasters respond to distressed kayaker
- Manchester/Essex Police/Fire: Trash caper draws police, DPW response
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Patrick plans to sign shark finning ban
- Shareholders back deal for Rockport National Bank
- Standoff seen as 'ultimate Greek tragedy'
- Read Arthur T. Demoulas' statement
- State poised to raise fines for eel poaching