Cape Ann Art Haven founder David Brooks, left, hands a lobster trap up to Rick Moore while building the annual lobster trap Christmas tree Saturday in downtown Gloucester.
- Latest Cape Ann News
Haverhill driver targeted in probe
A Haverhill man has been identified as the driver under investigation in the death of a Salem man who was reportedly struck or run over by a car in the Pond View Village housing complex early Saturday morning. James Hayes, 43, of 125 Ferry St., in HaContinued ...
Mom: Victim was hard-working, caring
The mother of the 29-year-old Salem man who was killed after reportedly being struck or run over by a car early Saturday morning in Gloucester's Pond View housing complex remembered him as being hard-working, fun-loving and caring, adding that she spContinued ...
Remembering the Korean War
Commemorating the 60th anniversary of the Korean War this year, Gloucester's Memorial Day parade will include an extra stop for a wreath laying at a monument that stands as a joint Korean War and Vietnam War memorial at Gloucester High School. The neContinued ...
- City urges changes in state sales tax rules
- Manchester voters face $700,000 Special Town Meeting questions
- MBTA expanding bike transit program
- Governor restoring $20.8 million in aid cuts
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Man recovering from chewing on fentanyl patch
- Rockport Police/Fire:Teen beach party broken up
- Essex Police/Fire: Two cited for license violations
- Manchester Police/Fire: Dead dolphin washed ashore
- Gloucester High School honor roll
- Gloucester people
- Rockport people
- Essex people
- Haverhill driver targeted in probe