The North Shore YMCA Selkies Synchronized Swim Team recently reached out to a former team of the Selkies' Head Coach Carrie Reynolds. When the Selkies learned that the Synchro Stars, a Jamaican synchronized swim club, had a need for more costumes, the Selkies packaged up their old costumes to send along to the Jamaican team. Here, team members Molly McKeon, Meghan Huston, Annalise Errico, Madeleine Hines, Hope Weaver, Jenny Page, Melissa Freed, Laura Mucci and Rebecca Sievers show off some of their favorite past costumes and head pieces.
- Latest Cape Ann News
New NOAA assessment sees more grim cod numbers
The health of the Gulf of Maine cod stock worsened in 2013 in virtually every indicator, according to the preliminary results of an unscheduled NOAA stock assessment that the federal fisheries regulator said "presents a grim picture for the potentialContinued ...
Market impact affecting food pantries
The Market Basket protests outside the company's headquarters and stores like Gloucester's, combined with the stores' often-empty shelves, are steering a vast majority of the grocery chain's regular customers elsewhere. But not all are -- or can affoContinued ...
Duo's rap video aims to turn up Market Basket heat
The public's anger and frustration with Market Basket leadership continues to become more vocal. Employees and customers of the supermarket chain are voicing their support for the return of ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas, protesting outside stores andContinued ...
- AGs warn Market Basket on labor laws
- City carrying out dam repairs at Babson
- Pathways keeps kids on road to success
- Sales tax 'holiday' finally set Aug. 16-17
- Environmentalists: Mercury bill falls short of need
- Gloucester Police/Fire: City man arrested after pair of alleged assaults
- Towns' police/fire: Dirt-bike riders who fled police cited in Essex
- Demolition of Salem Harbor Station begins
- Extended Marine Forecast
- Thursday, July 31, 2014
- Update: Sox deal Lackey to Cards; Lester, Gomes go to Oakland
- Emptiness dominates Gloucester store
- Market Basket touts job fair for replacements
- New NOAA assessment sees more grim cod numbers