MARY SCHWALM/Staff photo
- Latest Cape Ann News
Fire trucks get green light for crossings
The state's Department of Transportation has granted Gloucester overweight allowances for the city's firefighting vehicles to once again use Blynman Bridge to respond to emergencies in West Gloucester and Magnolia. But the clearances come with a numbContinued ...
Full audit sought for A. Piatt project
While new Department of Transportation weight limits have snagged trucks and other vehicles from crossing the Blynman drawbridge connecting West Gloucester to the mainland, Gloucester's two state legislators are now fixing their sights on the main arContinued ...
Rockport officials drop override plans
ROCKPORT -- The Rockport School District's proposed Proposition 21/2 override is no more. The School Committee, town Finance Committee and Board of Selectmen have agreed to find a different route to funding the fiscal 2015 schools budget. SuperintenContinued ...
- A taste of Africa
- Bill aims to restore boats' waste exemption
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Rockport man charged with OUI — on a scooter
- Discover spring edition of Cape Ann magazine
- Essex Police/Fire: Restaurant targeted by fake utility scam
- Rockport Police/Fire: Granite Street call proves faulty alarm
- Manchester Police/Fire: MBTA responds to crossing gates
- Icelandic minister in Magnolia visit Saturday
- Extended Marine Forecast
- Thursday, March 13, 2014
- City gets clearance for fire trucks to use Blynman Bridge
- Chartering new rec fishing course
- Teens suspected in golf-cart jaunts
- Fire trucks get green light for crossings