MIKE SPRINGER/Gloucester Daily Times Photographer Saul Schor of Rockport huddles against a rock to protect himself from powerful winds from Hurricane Sandy while photographing the surf Monday afternoon in Rockport.
- Latest Cape Ann News
Blynman Bridge weights snag city
A quiet change in the load limits for the Blynman Bridge has led the state to essentially bar the city from allowing emergency vehicles to cross, forcing CATA buses and heavy commercial vehicles to also seek an alternate route to and from West GlouceContinued ...
Wait goes on for NOAA grants
More than a month ago, the NOAA director for the Saltonstall-Kennedy grant program said the agency was in the home stretch of determining which applicants would share in the $5 million to $11 million expected to be dispersed to grant applicants. In tContinued ...
ESSEX -- For three months, students at Essex Elementary School collected trading cards spotlighting each member of the town's Police Department. So, Monday was the day for which many students had been waiting -- the drawing for prizes. But when the dContinued ...
- Manchester Calendar
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Women face charges in separate assaults
- Gas power plant draws new challenge
- State's House OKs earlier Sunday booze sales
- School honors trio of students
- Rockport Police/Fire: Vehicle breaks, vandalism in Rockport
- Manchester Police/Fire: Route 128 pedestrian charged on warrants
- Extended Marine Forecast
- Jets release WR Santonio Holmes after 4 seasons
- Monday, March 10, 2014
- Bowling against hunger
- Martial arts teacher still held in grisly beating case
- City man killed in Maine snowmobile crash
- Blynman Bridge weights snag city