Allegra Boverman/Gloucester Daily Times. High surf along Cape Hedge Beach in Rockport on Monday during the hurricane, with Thatcher Island and one of the Twin Lights in the background.
- Latest Cape Ann News
Haverhill man ID’d as driver in Pond View death case
A Haverhill man has been identified as the driver who is under investigation in the death of a Salem man who was reportedly struck or run over by a car in the Pond View Village housing complex early Saturday morning. James Hayes, 43, of 125 Ferry St.Continued ...
Mother mourns Pond View victim as 'hard-working, caring'
The mother of the 29-year-old Salem man who was killed after reportedly being struck or run over by a car early Saturday morning in Gloucester's Pond View housing complex remembered him Sunday as being hard-working, fun-loving and caring, adding thatContinued ...
Kirk eyes plan for fishing 'transition'
Gloucester Mayor Carolyn Kirk's office has released a proposed "bridge plan" to have the federal government finance a transition for fishermen displaced by drastic reductions in landings for 2013 and reinvent the nation's oldest fishing port, long thContinued ...
- Canine haven
- Police probe death at Pond View
- NOAA: Don't take it out on monitors
- Plum Island erosion sandbars stretch toward Essex
- Debate Team creates current events website
- Tarr wary of Senate budget plan revenues
- Gloucester on the agenda
- Rockport on the agenda
- Essex on the agenda
- Gordon College commencement
- Salem State University commencements
- St/ John's graduation: A day of pasts, presents and futures
- Haverhill man ID’d as driver in Pond View death case