I’m Fatima, and my sister and I are at Cape Ann Animal Aid, located at the Christopher Cutler Rich Animal Shelter, Four Paws Lane, Gloucester. We are friendly and outgoing pups and very eager to find families to adopt us. We are 3-month fox terrier and beagle mixes with tan and white coats. We will be small to medium when grown. Everyone is grateful for all the friends who walked at Pride Stride. Also, something else I keep hearing about being grateful for is Cindy Oliver. Cindy is retiring after nearly 20 years of dedicated service to Cape Ann Animal Aid. Everyone is going to miss her. Members of the public, volunteers and friends are invited to stop by and say farewell to Cindy and enjoy some refreshments on today between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. right here at the shelter. We love refreshments, but we all love Cindy more!
- Latest Cape Ann News
Update: Sox deal Lackey to Cards; Lester, Gomes go to Oakland
Jon Lester, John Lackey, Felix Doubront, Jake Peavy and Clay Buchholz consisted of the Red Sox five-man rotation on Opening Day 2014. Just three months later, the only one of those five remaining is Buchholz.
Emptiness dominates Gloucester store
More than 10 days into ongoing employee protests, Gloucester's Market Basket store was a grocery ghost town at midday Wednesday, missing perishables and a number of other products from its shelves -- and nearly devoid of customers and workers on theContinued ...
Market Basket touts job fair for replacements
Market Basket today began advertising a job fair seeking new store managers and assistant managers in a direct shot at current managers who signed petitions Monday threatening to resign if former CEO Arthur T. Demoulas is not rehired. The ad promotesContinued ...
- Tax query on fishing aid gets no answers
- Dredging tops list of Millbrook needs
- Gloucester Police/Fire: City man faces third DUI charge
- Lawyer for accused teen killer challenges statute
- Wednesday nights at the movies
- Rockport Police/Fire: Pier Avenue kayakers told to launch elsewhere
- Manchester/Essex Police/Fire: Alleged outdoor sex caper yields no charges
- Monday, July 28, 2014
- Gloucester District Court: Woman gets jail time for assault on officer
- Three earn promotions within Gloucester Police Department
- Quarry Dance is back
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Market Basket touts job fairs to replace managers, demands workers' return
- Crossing cultural seafood lines
- Update: Sox deal Lackey to Cards; Lester, Gomes go to Oakland