I’m Fatima, and my sister and I are at Cape Ann Animal Aid, located at the Christopher Cutler Rich Animal Shelter, Four Paws Lane, Gloucester. We are friendly and outgoing pups and very eager to find families to adopt us. We are 3-month fox terrier and beagle mixes with tan and white coats. We will be small to medium when grown. Everyone is grateful for all the friends who walked at Pride Stride. Also, something else I keep hearing about being grateful for is Cindy Oliver. Cindy is retiring after nearly 20 years of dedicated service to Cape Ann Animal Aid. Everyone is going to miss her. Members of the public, volunteers and friends are invited to stop by and say farewell to Cindy and enjoy some refreshments on today between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. right here at the shelter. We love refreshments, but we all love Cindy more!
- Latest Cape Ann News
Ousted CEO bids for Market Basket
Arthur T. Demoulas' offer to buy the rest of the supermarket chain embroiled in a widespread protest and boycott was met with elation, and then a reality check, protest organizers said Thursday. Demoulas announced his offer Wednesday night, though heContinued ...
Arthur T. financially backed pols backing him
BOSTON -- Market Basket's deposed president and CEO Arthur T. Demoulas has been generous to local politicians over the years, pumping tens of thousands of dollars into their campaign coffers. Now, as Demoulas wages a public battle against the supermaContinued ...
Council OKs St. Ann's lease loan
The Gloucester City Council has given its unanimous approval to obtaining a $400,000 loan to lease St. Ann's school beginning this fall. But the vote doesn't mean all council members are on board with the idea. During the same meeting Tuesday night iContinued ...
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Man charged in alleged assault with golf club
- Court's future in new state talks
- Last days for West Parish
- Tips for keeping holly couple together
- First-year Stage Company manager stepping down
- City's chief urges local rifle controls
- State probation chiefs guilty in corruption case
- Rockpot Farmers Market adds entertainment
- Towns police/fire: Police, owner corral runaway painted pony
- AGH, Open Door land $47K in Tufts Foundation grants
- Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Market Basket 'customer support' rally in Gloucester Friday, 10 a.m.
- Read Arthur T. Demoulas' statement
- Ousted CEO bids for Market Basket