I’m Fatima, and my sister and I are at Cape Ann Animal Aid, located at the Christopher Cutler Rich Animal Shelter, Four Paws Lane, Gloucester. We are friendly and outgoing pups and very eager to find families to adopt us. We are 3-month fox terrier and beagle mixes with tan and white coats. We will be small to medium when grown. Everyone is grateful for all the friends who walked at Pride Stride. Also, something else I keep hearing about being grateful for is Cindy Oliver. Cindy is retiring after nearly 20 years of dedicated service to Cape Ann Animal Aid. Everyone is going to miss her. Members of the public, volunteers and friends are invited to stop by and say farewell to Cindy and enjoy some refreshments on today between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. right here at the shelter. We love refreshments, but we all love Cindy more!
- Latest Cape Ann News
City man killed in Maine snowmobiling accident
NEW PORTLAND, Maine -- Police here say a Gloucester man was killed Friday night when he tried to cross a Maine road on his snowmobile and was hit by a pickup truck. The Somerset County Sheriff's Department says the accident happened around 6:15 p.m.Continued ...
Townhouses pegged for Mansfield site
Nearly 21/2 years after a fire destroyed two aging buildings at the corner of Washington and Mansfield streets, the owner has gotten the green light from the city to build six new townhouses over the combined site in an estimated $1.3 million projectContinued ...
"Peter Pan" played to his peers Friday and drew rave reviews. The musical presented by the fifth-grade class at East Gloucester School, which performed the two-act production last Sunday and Monday night, enthralled the actors' fellow students yesterContinued ...
- Rockport eyes $350K override for schools
- Governor closes door on 'upskirt' window
- Accidents sends three to AGH
- Friday, March 7, 2014
- Free screenings for lung cancer
- Rockport Ramblings: Hypnotist making Rockport school visit:
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Car breaks continue at Wingaersheek
- Rockport Police/Fire
- Town Talk: Drop and Shop drop-offs
- Essex Police/Fire: Dog calls keep Essex officers busy
- Manchester Police/Fire: Loose dogs draw police calls
- Pet of the Week
- Extended Marine Forecast
- City man killed in Maine snowmobiling accident