Graduates march through the St. John's Prep campus in Danvers yesterday, on their way to the graduation ceremony at Ryken Field.
- Latest Cape Ann News
City jobless rate dips below state's
A month after Gloucester's June unemployment rate hit a six-year low, new job figures from the state's Executive Office of Labor & Workforce Development show that the city's job market held steady through the month of June -- and has now dipped belowContinued ...
Man in girls' tent attack found 'dangerous'
A Gloucester man facing nine charges -- including kidnapping -- after, police say, he broke in on two young girls sleeping in a backyard tent late last month -- has been found dangerous and ordered held without bail by Essex County District Court JudContinued ...
Gloucester Police/Fire: W. Gloucester woman faces shoplifting charge
Michelle Hall, 27, of 302 Essex Ave. is being issued a summons for shoplifting after an incident at the Main Street CVS Friday at 6:41 p.m. Shoplifting was also reported at Walgreen's just after 1 p.m., but there was no arrest in that case, accordingContinued ...
- Science at Sawyer Free
- Governor signs bill for flood insurance relief
- Hospital courier loses patient lab forms
- Letter: Market Basket's fight between 'good and greed'
- Letter: Pulling together toward common ground
- A little 'Schoolhouse Rock'
- Man sentenced to jail time as registered sex offender
- Monday, July 28, 2014
- Gloucester District Court: Woman gets jail time for assault on officer
- Sidewalk Bazaar back in biz for 56th year next week
- Harnessing hydropower
- Rare tornado wreaks havoc in Revere
- Store managers commit to quit without Arthur T.
- City jobless rate dips below state's