Gloucester: High winds and high tides force water and large rocks onto the roadway along Good Harbor Beach during Saturday morning's blizzard and storm surge. Desi Smith/Gloucester Daily Times. February 9,2013
- Latest Cape Ann News
Update: Audience applauds panel's scrapping of living sites for sex offenders
The City Council’s Committee on Ordinance and Administration has withdrawn what had proven to be a controversial proposal aimed at limiting where sex offenders can live in the city.Continued ...
The Ordinance and Administration subcommittee of the City Council met briefly to discuss the ordinance Monday night, and roughly 30 people showed up to hear what officials had to say.
City panel drops bid to limit sites for offenders
The City Council's Committee on Ordinance and Administration has withdrawn what had proven to be a controversial proposal aimed at limiting where sex offenders can live in the city. The Ordinance and Administration subcommittee met briefly to discussContinued ...
McCain campaigns for Scott Brown
U.S. Sen. John McCain teamed up with GOP candidate Scott Brown in Derry Monday.Continued ...
- Remembering Charlie Ilges
- Peabody dancer, Harry Gray, 16, has eye on New York Ballet
- A grand reopening
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Woman offers apology for not testifying on abuse
- Tuesday, August 19, 2014
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Juveniles face charges in late-night Stage Fort attack
- Letter: Local GOP tactics politics at their worst
- State Police eyeing e-tickets for highway citations
- Congressional race flashpoint seen as Lynn
- 'Lego Movie' featured in free outdoor film series tonight
- Art in the air in Essex
- Rapper arraigned in dismemberment case
- Manchester Police/Fire: Police: Look at radio triggers 3-car crash
- Update: Audience applauds panel's scrapping of living sites for sex offenders