- Latest Cape Ann News
Pit bull heroin case defendant indicted on cruelty, drug charges
The 27-year-old Gloucester man charged with gutting his pet pit bull after the dog ingested heroin, will stand trial in front of a Salem Superior Court judge, after his case was moved from Gloucester District Court to the higher court today. While JoContinued ...
Fort work on hold for a year
A shovel was supposed to strike the ground this spring for a series of upgrades to the Fort neighborhood's water and sewer infrastructure. But that major construction project, now with an increased price tag, will be delayed for at least another yeaContinued ...
'Slime Day' at Plum Cove
"'It's Mrs. Morgan gets slimed day!" Those were the words, according to one parent, that her son first mouthed with excitement Wednesday morning -- and he wasn't alone in his eagerness to get to school. The entire community at Plum Cove Elementary ScContinued ...
- Drunken driving case tossed over fog-light stop
- Changing of the guard in Manchester
- License vote doesn't speed Rockport grocery store
- House OKs bill making 17-year-olds juveniles
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Woman taken to hospital after crash
- Manchester Police/Fire
- Rockport Police/Fire: Lynn man facing license charges
- Essex Police/Fire
- Wednesday, May 22, 2013
- Domestic clash tied to death at LePage
- Court error sparked reduced kid porn sentence
- Hoff, Boling win Manchester board seats
- GHS carpentry elective builds student excitement
- Pit bull heroin case defendant indicted on cruelty, drug charges