Donna Barrett, second from left in front, president and CEO of Community Newspaper Holdings Inc., parent company of the Gloucester Daily Times, Cape Ann magazine, and gloucestertimes.com, paid a visit Monday to greet the Times' staff and present the company's national Magazine of the Year and Designer of the Year awards to Cape Ann editor and Times' features editor Andrea Holbrook, holding the magazine trophy. With them are most of the staff at the Gloucester Daily Times from editorial, advertising, circulation and reception.
- Latest Cape Ann News
City man killed in Maine snowmobiling accident
NEW PORTLAND, Maine -- Police here say a Gloucester man was killed Friday night when he tried to cross a Maine road on his snowmobile and was hit by a pickup truck. The Somerset County Sheriff's Department says the accident happened around 6:15 p.m.Continued ...
Townhouses pegged for Mansfield site
Nearly 21/2 years after a fire destroyed two aging buildings at the corner of Washington and Mansfield streets, the owner has gotten the green light from the city to build six new townhouses over the combined site in an estimated $1.3 million projectContinued ...
"Peter Pan" played to his peers Friday and drew rave reviews. The musical presented by the fifth-grade class at East Gloucester School, which performed the two-act production last Sunday and Monday night, enthralled the actors' fellow students yesterContinued ...
- Rockport eyes $350K override for schools
- Governor closes door on 'upskirt' window
- Accidents sends three to AGH
- Friday, March 7, 2014
- Free screenings for lung cancer
- Rockport Ramblings: Hypnotist making Rockport school visit:
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Car breaks continue at Wingaersheek
- Rockport Police/Fire
- Town Talk: Drop and Shop drop-offs
- Essex Police/Fire: Dog calls keep Essex officers busy
- Manchester Police/Fire: Loose dogs draw police calls
- Pet of the Week
- Extended Marine Forecast
- City man killed in Maine snowmobiling accident