Donna Barrett, second from left in front, president and CEO of Community Newspaper Holdings Inc., parent company of the Gloucester Daily Times, Cape Ann magazine, and gloucestertimes.com, paid a visit Monday to greet the Times' staff and present the company's national Magazine of the Year and Designer of the Year awards to Cape Ann editor and Times' features editor Andrea Holbrook, holding the magazine trophy. With them are most of the staff at the Gloucester Daily Times from editorial, advertising, circulation and reception.
- Latest Cape Ann News
Stats: 352 more Cape Anners on the job
While Gloucester's unemployment rate remains significantly above the state average, the state's latest labor statistics also show 352 more Cape Ann workers were holding jobs at the end of this February compared to the same month last year. Of those gContinued ...
Happy hunting for Easter eggs
The Easter Bunny didn't make his rounds until later that night, of course, but dozens of Cape Ann kids got a jump on their Easter candy and prizes Saturday. The occasion was the Cape Ann Chamber of Commerce's 24th annual Easter Egg Hunt, held on theContinued ...
The core of Holy Week began for Christians Thursday night with the marking of Holy or Maundy Thursday and the solemn reverence of Good Friday. Holy Thursday services and other events included the traditional Washing of the Feet ceremony at GloucesterContinued ...
- Conomo zone, CPA boost top Essex warrant
- North Shore crews' Narcan use expanding
- Women's Fund grants $10K to Wellspring House
- Friday, April 18, 2014
- Letter: Stepping up to fight sexual assault
- Gloucester District Court: Woman gets continuance on drug charges
- Gloucester on the agenda
- Peabody artist questions fixation on Marathon
- Lawmakers OK bill with city, town street money
- Old Man Pierzynski defies odds with plate approach
- Saturday, April 19, 2014
- Democrat hopeful outraises Tierney
- Calling all poets for city's laureate post
- 'Signing and singing'
- Stats: 352 more Cape Anners on the job