Courtesy photo. During the Gloucester Bully Breed Walk on Sunday.
- Latest Cape Ann News
City rescue trucks get bridge green lights
City officials have received clearance from the state for the Fire Department's ambulances and emergency rescue vehicles to resume travel over the beleaguered Blynman Bridge, while they and state officials continue to hash out potential longer-term sContinued ...
City gets clearance for fire trucks to use Blynman Bridge
The state's Department of Transportation today granted the city of Gloucester overweight permits that allow the city's firefighting trucks and other apparatus to once again use the Blynman Bridge to respond to emergencies in West Gloucester and MagnoContinued ...
Chartering new rec fishing course
It is late in the morning on Tuesday, four days before Gloucester Charter Connection officially opens its doors for business. But the word clearly is out about the new charter-fishing enterprise on Essex Avenue. Earlier in the day, company presidentContinued ...
- Teens suspected in golf-cart jaunts
- Credit-card case leads to heroin arrest
- Clearing path to the future
- Gloucester Police/Fire: City man facing domestic charges
- Rockport warrant eyes $3.8M for seawall
- Rockport Police/Fire: o injuries in Martha's Lane accident
- Essex Police/Fire: Traffic stop leads to pot citation
- Manchester Police/Fire
- Extended Marine Forecast, Thursday, March 13,2014
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014
- Businesses, city eye options on bridge
- Docksiders swing into reunion mode
- Ice cream time
- City rescue trucks get bridge green lights