Hey, I’m Mommy, full-figured gal. Oh, this is the life, being at the beautiful shelter here at Cape Ann Animal Aid, located at the Christopher Cuter Rich Animal Shelter on Four Paws Lane in Gloucester. The staff and volunteers are so kind and caring to us. I am a sweet 3-year-old, and am rather independent. I like my share of patting, but enjoy watching birds and the fish tank. I am looking for a forever home and hope if you want to meet me, you might stop by soon. Dog Day will be Sept. 15 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Stage Fort Park. There is a $10 fee per dog to participate in the Doggy Games Quest and gain access to the agility court. All other events are free. Bring dogs, friends and family! The first 50 registered participants will receive a free Dog Day T-shirt! Oh dogs, so dramatic, they have to have their own day _ they haven’t figured out yet that we cats have ours 375 days a year!
- Latest Cape Ann News
Shift plans distress parents
West Parish pupils would go to St. Ann and O'Maley or all go to class at Fuller "Whatever money you put into St. Ann School is like renting an apartment and putting all your money into the apartment, and then when you move out, all of that money isContinued ...
Reliving Pearl Harbor
Delar "Dane" van Sand of Gloucester, now 95, was serving as a Navy ensign aboard a battleship 72 years ago today. The ship? The U.S.S. Nevada. The port? Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, where van Sand was about to live through one of the longest and most tryinContinued ...
City teen charged in rape of woman, 45
A Gloucester teen accused of raping an adult over the weekend was arrested, arraigned in Gloucester District Court and held in jail with no opportunity for bail Friday, pending a dangerousness hearing. John Pereira, 18, is charged with raping a 45-yeContinued ...
- North of Boston Media Group hosts 'Salute To Veterans' book release parties
- Essex hires contractor for potential dredge study
- Santa kicks off busy weekend
- Rockport Police/Fire: Pigeon Cove calls keep crews busy
- Police probe potential Conomo Point theft
- Talk of the Times: Firefighters collecting for Wellspring 'store'
- Gloucester Police/Fire:
- Manchester Police/Fire: Motorist cited under "move over" mandate
- Town Talk: Manchester police honor slain MIT officer
- Gloucester District Court: Pitbull heroin case hearing set for Jan. 2
- Rockport Rambles: Christmas tree has deep roots
- Pet of the Week
- Shift plans distress parents