Hi! My name is Cutter and I can’t wait to be adopted. A handsome, 1-year-old yellow Labrador, I am very sweet and affectionate. Modest, too! I like to walk and play in the backyard with the great staff here at Cape Ann Animal Aid, located at the Christopher Cutler Rich Animal Shelter on Four Paws Lane in Gloucester. An adult rescue, I am looking for a home with older, calmer children or adults. I have been asked to tell you about the Blessing of the Animals. It will be held rain or shine Sunday, Oct. 6, at 2 p.m. at Millbrook Meadow in Rockport in celebration of the Feast of St. Francis of Assisi. The Rev. Karin E. Wade, rector of St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, invites all Cape Ann pets to this short, ecumenical service. Animals should be on a leash, lead or in a cage or carrier. A donation will be taken to benefit Cape Ann Animal Aid. Please adopt me and bring me to the blessing!
- Latest Cape Ann News
Body of diver recovered off Marblehead
State Police divers found the body of a 58-year-old man in the waters off Marblehead at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, according to state police.Continued ...
Statement from Arthur T. Demoulas
Arthur T. Demoulas, ousted CEO of Market Basket, issued this written statement late Monday night, urging the company's current leadership to reinstate a number of managers who were fired this past weekend amid a work stoppage now being carried out atContinued ...
Update: Institution deal for Rockport National approved, on fast track
ROCKPORT — Rockport National Bank shareholders agreed by an overwhelming margin today to approve the acquisition of the longtime locally-based bank by the Newburyport-based Institution for Savings.
And the merger may be completed earlier than anticipated.Continued ...
- Firing of managers adds to unrest at rally
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Man faces lewdness charge in Rocky Neck incident
- Market Basket rift hits home
- St. Ann lease loan on council bill tonight
- Seawall funds in running for Rockport fall vote
- River Queen snag revives Essex River dredging talk
- Tossing' of police chief raises $3,770
- Obama denies Gordon hiring exemption
- Towns' police/fire: Manchester police break up Beach Street fight
- Gloucester people in the news
- Manchester people in the news
- Body of diver recovered off Marblehead