I’m Pita, a 3-month-old female staying at Cape Ann Animal Aid, located at the Christopher Cutler Rich Animal Shelter, Four Paws Lane, Gloucester. Please check our website at CapeAnnAnimalAid.com. Last weekend we had the HarvestFest dog parade — thank you to all who participated. Also, we have good news to share about puppy Margaret. The surgery to remove her back leg went well, she is recuperating fine and we will let you know when she is ready for adoption! Now back to me: My requests are simple, I just love toys, being spoiled and having fun. Also, I am ready right now for adoption!
- Latest Cape Ann News
Report spotlights fishing's fast fall
A report commissioned by the city Fisheries Commission shows that, as of a month ago, 210 commercial fishing vessels berth at docks and wharves in Gloucester's Inner Harbor and 38 percent of those utilize publicly-owned facilities. But that's not allContinued ...
Bowling against hunger
Students at Manchester's Memorial Elementary School took a hands-on approach to fighting hunger last week, with guests dining on soup from the students' hand-crafted bowls as part of a drive to raise money to fight the problem both locally and globalContinued ...
City man killed in Maine snowmobile crash
NEW PORTLAND, Maine -- Police say a Gloucester man was killed when he tried to cross a Maine road on his snowmobile and was hit by a pickup truck. The Somerset County Sheriff's Department said the accident happened around 6:15 p.m. Friday as 57-year-Continued ...
- Chamber sets showcase for plate project
- Martial arts teacher still held in grisly beating case
- BankGloucester opening Essex branch
- Friday, March 7, 2014
- Free screenings for lung cancer
- Gloucester District Court: Charges dismissed in Maplewood scuffle
- Shalin Liu hosts school chamber, choir concert
- Rockport on the agenda
- Essex on the agenda
- Manchester on the agenda
- Salem weighs private firm to run struggling school
- Prosecutor: 'Knockout' suspect claims mob ties
- Saturday, March 8, 2014
- City man killed in Maine snowmobiling accident
- Report spotlights fishing's fast fall