U.S. Coast Guard/Courtesy photo. The Saugus Police Department recovered the Foxy Lady II survival capsule and turned it over to the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Latest Cape Ann News
Kirk pushing for more harbor uses
The Harbor Plan Committee continues to work toward accomplishing its goal of submitting a new harbor plan to the state in June, and next week's meeting will center on expanded maritime uses in the city's re-drawn designated port area. The meeting, scContinued ...
City seeks new public safety building on Fuller site
A total of eight construction firms are interested in a feasibility study to see if building a new combined public safety building at the former Fuller School site on Schoolhouse Road is a viable option.Continued ...
City man gets time served
A Gloucester man convicted of stealing change from a resident's car and using a pipe to attack a man who owed him money will be under house arrest during the night for two years. Tyler Feldman, who lives in a basement apartment at 18 Blynman Ave., plContinued ...
- Bernier receives President's Circle home seller award
- Egg hunt offers candy, prizes
- Essex moms host egg hunt on Saturday
- Bill prods housing authorities on contact info
- Rockport Police/Fire Logs
- Bank's buyer already doing business here
- Candlelight and stoles
- Know an elder helper? Nominate him or her for award
- Manchester and Essex Police/Fire logs
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Woman: Someone charged $5K to credit card in France
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014
- Institution for Savings acquiring Rockport National Bank
- Animal abuse, threats bring suspended term
- Kirk pushing for more harbor uses