U.S. Coast Guard/Courtesy photo. The Saugus Police Department recovered the Foxy Lady II survival capsule and turned it over to the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Latest Cape Ann News
City jobless rate dips below state's
A month after Gloucester's June unemployment rate hit a six-year low, new job figures from the state's Executive Office of Labor & Workforce Development show that the city's job market held steady through the month of June -- and has now dipped belowContinued ...
Tierney, senators press for fishing aid
Members of the state's congressional delegation have joined Massachusetts officials in urging NOAA to expedite the disbursement of the direct financial assistance to commercial fishermen that is part of the federal fishery disaster aid package. In aContinued ...
Essex eyes challenge to flood maps
ESSEX -- For some residents, it may come as a surprise that their homes are now considered within a flood risk area, according to recently updated maps drawn up by the Federal Emergency Management Agency. And owning a home in a place at risk of floodContinued ...
- Tisei funding juggles GOT, LGBT loyalties
- Analysts: Time not on side of Market Basket employees
- Man in girls' tent attack found 'dangerous'
- Gloucester Police/Fire: W. Gloucester woman faces shoplifting charge
- Science at Sawyer Free
- Governor signs bill for flood insurance relief
- Hospital courier loses patient lab forms
- Monday, July 28, 2014
- Gloucester District Court: Woman gets jail time for assault on officer
- Letter: Market Basket's fight between 'good and greed'
- Letter: Pulling together toward common ground
- A little 'Schoolhouse Rock'
- Man sentenced to jail time as registered sex offender
- City jobless rate dips below state's