- Latest Cape Ann News
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Volunteers sought to help animals
Following a shift in focus by the New England Aquarium, NOAA Fisheries is looking for more volunteers to help in the federal agency's programmed response to reports of marine mammals stranded along the coast of Cape Ann, the North Shore and other porContinued ...
District Court: Drunken driver ordered to pay $363 for damages
A 44-year-old East Main Street resident who struck and damaged three parked cars while driving drunk in June pleaded guilty in court to all charges against him Monday. Judge Joseph Jennings handed down an 18-month sentence to William J. Chadwick on aContinued ...
Manchester Police/Fire: Homemade explosive detonated
News and information from the police and fire logs of Manchester.Continued ...
- Rockport Police/Fire: Family issue sparks domestic dispute
- Leases give residents more time at Long Beach
- Scouts selling Christmas trees
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Car glass smashed, computer stolen
- Tiny invasive beetle detected in Essex County
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013
- Mandela, and lessons of foreign policy
- RI backs Bay State fishing suit
- Decision on West Parish school shift due tomorrow
- 'Mrs. Claus' accepts local firefighter's proposal
- ME school district avoiding override
- 'I was doing my fair share'
- Manchester Police/Fire: Police provide Gloucester men with lifts home