- Latest Cape Ann News
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Governor signs bill for flood insurance relief
BOSTON -- Homeowners struggling with rising flood insurance rates will see relief under legislation signed by Gov. Deval Patrick, but industry officials warn the changes could also leave hundreds of waterfront properties underinsured. The new law, chContinued ...
Hospital courier loses patient lab forms
BEVERLY -- A courier for Lahey Health's Beverly Hospital last month lost lab request forms for 54 patients that included names, health insurance identification numbers and, in some cases, Social Security numbers. The courier misplaced the forms, whicContinued ...
Letter: Market Basket's fight between 'good and greed'
To the editor: Three cheers for all of the Market Basket employees for standing up for their beliefs as if to say: one man, one company, one family. The have earned the respect and admiration of many people. It is still uncertain whether good or greeContinued ...
- Letter: Pulling together toward common ground
- A little 'Schoolhouse Rock'
- Man sentenced to jail time as registered sex offender
- Sidewalk Bazaar back in biz for 56th year next week
- Harnessing hydropower
- Rare tornado wreaks havoc in Revere
- Store managers commit to quit without Arthur T.
- Towns' Police/Fire: Boston woman faces Rockport disorderly charge
- Extended Marine Forecast
- Monday, July 28, 2014
- $22 million answer: The false Holocaust tale
- Tisei funding juggles GOT, LGBT loyalties
- Tierney, senators press for fishing aid