- Latest Cape Ann News
- Thursday, December 12, 2013
Gloucester District Court: Taxi fare deadbeat ordered to pay up
A 45-year-old Heights of Cape Ann resident pleaded guilty to a charge of taxi fare evasion. Judge Joseph Jennings ordered Gilbert S. Greenberg to pay a $20 fine along with the $43 owed the taxi driver for an August fare. A 50-year-old homeless man wContinued ...
Rockport Police/Fire: Medical calls keep crews busy
News and information from the police and fire logs of Rockport.Continued ...
Manchester Police/Fire: Hazards reported on Route 128
News and information from the police and fire logs of ManchesterContinued ...
- Free reiki clinic offered at AGH
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- City skills attract surveyors
- Council lets veto stand
- Conomo Point residents sign, protest third year leases
- Santa hears wish lists
- Volunteers sought to help animals
- District Court: Drunken driver ordered to pay $363 for damages
- Manchester Police/Fire: Homemade explosive detonated
- Rockport Police/Fire: Family issue sparks domestic dispute
- Leases give residents more time at Long Beach
- Scouts selling Christmas trees
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Car glass smashed, computer stolen