- Latest Cape Ann News
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Extended Marine Forecast
@text1_boldintro,:Coastal waters east of Ipswich Bay and the Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary: Today, small craft advisory for hazardous seas in effect through the afternoon... This afternoon, south winds 15 to 20 knots, seas 3 to 5 feet. ArContinued ...
- Monday, July 28, 2014
$22 million answer: The false Holocaust tale
The Holocaust survival story of the Belgium-born Misha Defonseca, published by Gloucester's Jane Daniel, seemed almost too incredible to be true. And, as it turned out, it was. But there were so many hints of potential credibility, including interestContinued ...
Tisei funding juggles GOT, LGBT loyalties
BOSTON -- As Republican Richard Tisei makes a second run for Congress, he has teamed up with other GOP challengers across the country to broaden his support. Earlier this year, he created a joint fundraising committee, the Equality Leadership Fund, wContinued ...
- Tierney, senators press for fishing aid
- Essex eyes challenge to flood maps
- Gloucester on the agenda
- Rockport on the agenda
- Essex on the agenda
- Manchester on the agenda
- Gordon College flap sparks $12K boost for LGBT group
- Giants acquire righty Jake Peavy from Red Sox
- Sunday, July 27, 2014
- Analysts: Time not on side of Market Basket employees
- Saturday, July 26, 2014
- Board to eye Arthur T's offer
- Gloucester workers, customers stand by their market
- Electronic recyclers launch pickups