- Latest Cape Ann News
- Friday, April 18, 2014
Baker: 'Time to raise our game'
SALEM -- Swampscott Republican Charlie Baker has worked in state government for years, had success in the private sector and ran for governor in 2010. But the question he hears most on the campaign trail: Why does he want to run again? Baker said heContinued ...
Fitness for patients with neuropathy
The North Shore Neuropathy Support Group will meet next week at Beverly Hospital, 85 Herrick St. in Beverly. The free support group meets from 10 a.m. to noon in the Lecture Hall located inside the hospital's main entrance on Saturday, April 26. GueContinued ...
Know an elder helper? Nominate him or her for award
SeniorCare Inc. is seeking nominations for two awards to be presented at its annual meeting and Awards Dinner on Sept. 18. The Rosemary F. Kerry Community Service Award is presented annually to an individual of outstanding character, who gives of theContinued ...
- Activists seek affordable housing answers
- Thursday, April 17, 2014
- Kirk pushing for more harbor uses
- City seeks new public safety building on Fuller site
- City man gets time served
- Bernier receives President's Circle home seller award
- Egg hunt offers candy, prizes
- Essex moms host egg hunt on Saturday
- Bill prods housing authorities on contact info
- Rockport Police/Fire Logs
- Bank's buyer already doing business here
- Candlelight and stoles
- Know an elder helper? Nominate him or her for award