- Latest Cape Ann News
- Monday, December 2, 2013
Route 128 detour, Day 1
The first steps in a new Route 128 bridge project Monday didn't carve out any of the heavy stone slabs that need shoring up or replacement. They did, however, give motorists their first taste of a detour that's expected to remain in place through FriContinued ...
City schools land $145K grant for GHS project
The Gloucester Public School District is a 21st Century Community Learning Center. That's the recognition of the state's Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, which has awarded the city's school system a 21st Century learning center grantContinued ...
Rockport schools eyeing over override
ROCKPORT -- It's early in the fiscal 2015 budget season, but talk of a potential Proposition 21/2 override is already on the table for Rockport's public schools. Superintendent Robert Liebow, citing low cash reserves, said Monday there is a possibiliContinued ...
- Rockport Police/Fire:Cause of fire still undetermined
- Essex Police/Fire: Police quell 'disorderly' crowd at Western Ave. scene
- Manchester Police/Fire: Alcohol-fueled incidents keep crews busy
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Two women charged after Moose Lodge fracas
- Rockport artist and his music set for homecoming
- From Hospice to 'Care Dimensions'
- Crash rates soar after Rte. 128 ramp project
- Sunday, December 1, 2013
- Gloucester's jobless rates show new jumps
- Rash of calls taxes firefighters
- Ringing in the season
- Manchester on the agenda
- Delegation urges control towers stay open