- Latest Cape Ann News
- Thursday, March 6, 2014
Dinner savings in the cards
SALEM -- Her first child is due later this month, but for graphic designer Jessica Brand, her first "baby" is named Dinner Dealer. This is the name of a colorful, slickly designed discount deck of 52 coupon cards that Brand is using to boost North SContinued ...
Gloucester Police/Fire: Firefighters douse Quarry Street blaze
News and information from the police and fire logs of Gloucester.Continued ...
Gloucester District Court: Assault charges dismissed
Gloucester District Court Judge Joseph Jennings dismissed a charge of assault and battery with a deadly weapon and two charges of assault and battery against Mark A. Brown, 54, of 38 1/2 Millet St. Court documents show he was arrested on Nov. 2 of 20Continued ...
- Rockport Police/Fire: Sandy Bay dispute draws police
- Manchester Police/Fire: Driver strikes two deer along Route 128
- Wednesday, March 5, 2014
- Gloucester Police/Fire: City woman facing assault charge
- City fires sub teacher over 2011 N.H. case
- Dramatic triumph on stage
- Slow going at Cape Ann Tool Co. site
- Short-ribs 'sticker' lands man in jail
- Latest power outage hits 900 in city
- Essex Police/Fire: Animal calls keep Essex officials busy
- Rockport Police/Fire: School, CATA buses collide
- Manchester Police/Fire: Officers probe jewelry theft