- Latest Cape Ann News
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Letter: Pulling together toward common ground
To the editor: I enjoyed reading Capt. Paul Cohan's letter (the Times, Monday, July 28) because it reminded me of an old saying by one of my favorite comic strip characters -- "we have met the enemy and it is us." (Pooh) Paul's comment that, "withoutContinued ...
A little 'Schoolhouse Rock'
The sounds of a little Schoolhouse Rock were ringing through and beyond the Gloucester High School music room Saturday weekend. But the little quartet of two guitarists, a woodwind performer and a keyboard player and vocalist didn't consist of a castContinued ...
Man sentenced to jail time as registered sex offender
Jayson Allen, 42 of no known address, was charged with failing to register as a sex offender in January. Allen pleaded guilty and was sentenced to six months in a house of corrections, with the sentence suspended until next January. Shannon Moore, 34Continued ...
- Sidewalk Bazaar back in biz for 56th year next week
- Harnessing hydropower
- Rare tornado wreaks havoc in Revere
- Store managers commit to quit without Arthur T.
- Towns' Police/Fire: Boston woman faces Rockport disorderly charge
- Extended Marine Forecast
- Monday, July 28, 2014
- $22 million answer: The false Holocaust tale
- Tisei funding juggles GOT, LGBT loyalties
- Tierney, senators press for fishing aid
- Essex eyes challenge to flood maps
- Gloucester on the agenda
- Rockport on the agenda