- Latest Cape Ann News
- Friday, March 7, 2014
Central lot's viability stirs Conomo dispute
ESSEX -- The buildable potential for a key but vacant lot within the Beach Circle neighborhood subdivision plan became the center of attention Wednesday night when Essex planning officials hosted a public hearing on a zoning plan for the central portContinued ...
Gloucester Police/Fire: Possible breaking and entering reported
News and information from the police and fire logs of Gloucester.Continued ...
Rockport Police/Fire: CO alarm call proves false
ROCKPORT -- The fire department was called to a carbon monoxide activation on Smith Street Court at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday. No readings of the hazardous gas were found. Motor vehicles were parked illegally at around 5:15 p.m. Wednesday, but police notedContinued ...
- Essex Police/Fire: Essex police probe theft from home
- Manchester Police/Fire: Route 128 crash sends one to hospital
- Lawmakers target bill at 'upskirt' ruling
- Thursday, March 6, 2014
- City man faces $57K fines over home site
- Dust to dust
- Battle plans for green crab
- Dem challenger Moulton gets, refunds GOP PAC money
- ME schools avoid budget override
- Dinner savings in the cards
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Firefighters douse Quarry Street blaze
- Gloucester District Court: Assault charges dismissed