- Latest Cape Ann News
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Towns' police: Noise from boat draws Essex police response
Essex police responded to multiple noise complaint calls on Coral Hill for an apparent party on a boat. The first call went through at 3:10 a.m. An officer spoke with those involved who said they would quiet down for the night. However, police receivContinued ...
Extended Marine Forecast
@text1_boldintro,:Coastal waters east of Ipswich Bay and the Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary: Today, southwest winds 10 to 15 knots with gusts up to 20 knots, diminishing to 5 to 10 knots in the afternoon. Seas 4 to 6 feet. Tonight, south wContinued ...
If you are aware of a factual error in a story, please call Times Editor Ray Lamont at 978-675-2705. Michael Robinson, the 34-year-old man being held at Middleton jail after a dangerous hearing in the wake of assault and kidnapping charges, no longerContinued ...
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Arthur T's offer only one before Market Basket board
- City jobless rate dips below state's
- Man in girls' tent attack found 'dangerous'
- Gloucester Police/Fire: W. Gloucester woman faces shoplifting charge
- Science at Sawyer Free
- Governor signs bill for flood insurance relief
- Hospital courier loses patient lab forms
- Letter: Market Basket's fight between 'good and greed'
- Letter: Pulling together toward common ground
- A little 'Schoolhouse Rock'
- Man sentenced to jail time as registered sex offender
- Sidewalk Bazaar back in biz for 56th year next week