- Latest Cape Ann News
Essex Elementary bounces snacks during class
Snack time is over for Essex Elementary School students, following a recommendation by the school nurse to ban snacks in the classroom for birthday parties and celebrations.Continued ...
Bill designed to curb big banks
Congressman John Tierney teamed with Republican Congressman Walter Jones of North Carolina yesterday to introduce a bipartisan bill designed to protect the public from "too big to fail" banks that roll the dice with their money. The Salem Democrat yeContinued ...
Schools urged to take part in regional spelling bee
LYNN - The Regional Spelling Bee, part of the annual Scripps Howard National Spelling Bee, will be held at Lynn Auditorium on Friday, March 14, with the generous support of Joel and Mary Abramson, owners of Flagship Travel of Marblehead. The winner aContinued ...
- Police/Fire: Drunk driving suspect had empty nips in purse
- Gloucester District Court: Taxi fare deadbeat ordered to pay up
- Rockport Police/Fire: Medical calls keep crews busy
- Manchester Police/Fire: Hazards reported on Route 128
- Free reiki clinic offered at AGH
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- City skills attract surveyors
- Council lets veto stand
- Conomo Point residents sign, protest third year leases
- Santa hears wish lists
- Volunteers sought to help animals
- District Court: Drunken driver ordered to pay $363 for damages
- Manchester Police/Fire: Homemade explosive detonated
- Essex Elementary bounces snacks during class