- Latest Cape Ann News
Documents show plans for gas pipeline
SALEM -- Documents filed with the federal government illuminate Algonquin Gas' plan to build a natural gas pipeline to the Salem Harbor Station power plant site from Beverly Harbor. The 16-inch, 1.4-mile long pipeline will eventually bring up to 115,Continued ...
Good citizens all
Each year, the Gloucester Unitarian Universalist Church presents citizenship awards to up to 10 area residents in tribute and thanks for their volunteer efforts and community service on behalf of Gloucester. This year, there will not only be 10 honorContinued ...
The Gloucester Daily Times aims to be accurate. If you are aware of a factual error in a story, please call Times Editor Ray Lamont at 978-675-2705. Gordon M. Goveny III, 25, of 10 Amero Ct. is the person facing a summons for allegedly violating an aContinued ...
- Rockport Police/Fire
- Blasts from the past
- Two towns’ firefighters battle blaze in brush
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014
- NOAA tightens rules on rec fishermen
- Leash-law options on table tonight
- Stronger than ever: American winner adds to triumphant marathon
- Medical pot firm aims to work with residents
- Gloucester Police/Fire: City woman facing OUI charge
- Coakley to pay charities over finances foulup
- Rotary completes $14K bandstand project
- Music and movement for tots
- Cape Ann towns' police/fire: Lynn man faces charges in Essex
- Documents show plans for gas pipeline