- Latest Cape Ann News
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Gloucester Police/Fire: Local man charged on outside warrant
Police arrested a 33-year-old man on a warrant Monday around 10:30 a.m. Police said they arrested Stephen Muniz of 10 Millet St. The brief police report did not state what charge he was facing under the warrant, only that it had been issued by anotheContinued ...
Cashless toll system debuts on Tobin Bridge
BOSTON -- The next time you drive over the Tobin Bridge on Route 1 into Boston, you won't have to fumble for your wallet or root through your purse to pay a toll. On Monday, the state Department of Transportation replaced the toll booths on the upperContinued ...
Towns' police/fire: Police steer bicyclist off Route 128
Manchester police carried out an unusual motor vehicle stop in the northbound lanes of Route 128 at 5:10 p.m. Monday, pulling over a bicyclist who was riding up the highway. When questioned by police, the cyclist claimed to be riding from Boston to RContinued ...
- Players needed for community concert
- Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Body of diver recovered off Marblehead
- Statement from Arthur T. Demoulas
- Update: Institution deal for Rockport National approved, on fast track
- Firing of managers adds to unrest at rally
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Man faces lewdness charge in Rocky Neck incident
- Market Basket rift hits home
- St. Ann lease loan on council bill tonight
- Seawall funds in running for Rockport fall vote
- River Queen snag revives Essex River dredging talk
- Tossing' of police chief raises $3,770
- Obama denies Gordon hiring exemption