- Latest Cape Ann News
- Monday, August 18, 2014
Rockport on the agenda
ROCKPORT -- Municipal meetings that are open to the public and scheduled this week in the town of Rockport: Today Committee on Open Space and Recreation, 7:30 p.m., Town Hall Annex lobby. Agenda includes discussion of GIS trail data, discussion of OpContinued ...
Manchester on the agenda
MANCHESTER -- Municipal meetings that are open to the public and scheduled this week in the town of Manchester: Today Committee on Downtown Improvement Project, 8:30 a.m., Seaside One. Manchester on the agendaContinued ...
Essex on the agenda
ESSEX -- Municipal meetings that are open to the public and scheduled this week in the town of Essex: Today Board of Assessors, 7 p.m., Assessors office. Tuesday Conservation Commission, 7:30, T.O.H.P. Burnham Library. Wednesday Assessors map review,Continued ...
- Remembering fishing's toll
- All that jazz in Rockport
- Sunday, August 17, 2014
- Today in History
- Saturday, August 16, 2014
- Tonight's Block Party Schedule
- Market employees snub job warning
- Parting of the ways at Block Party
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Police probe reported Prospect Street attack
- Buckets away in Rockport
- Towns' Police/Fire: Roaming horses draw Essex police
- Talk of the Times: Benefit concert series set to 'Celebrate Gloucester'
- Peer review panel set to eye new cod data
- Signs of the political season