- Latest Cape Ann News
- Friday, March 7, 2014
The Gloucester Daily Times aims to be accurate. If you are aware of a factual error in a story, please call Times Editor Ray Lamont at 978-675-2705. While Robert A. Chatwood lives at 6 Staten St., he is facing $57,700 in fines for municipal violationContinued ...
Essex Police/Fire: Essex police probe theft from home
ESSEX -- At 4:12 p.m. Wednesday, police received a call reporting an apparent theft of a laptop computer from a Western Avenue home. Chief Peter Silva said he's not sure what kind of laptop it was, and residents are checking to see if anything else wContinued ...
Manchester Police/Fire: Route 128 crash sends one to hospital
MANCHESTER -- A two-car accident on Route 128 northbound at 12:03 p.m. Wednesday led to both vehicles being towed from the scene. One party was transported to an area hospital by the Fire Department's rescue squad. Massachusetts State Police are inveContinued ...
- Lawmakers target bill at 'upskirt' ruling
- Thursday, March 6, 2014
- City man faces $57K fines over home site
- Dust to dust
- Battle plans for green crab
- Dem challenger Moulton gets, refunds GOP PAC money
- ME schools avoid budget override
- Dinner savings in the cards
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Firefighters douse Quarry Street blaze
- Gloucester District Court: Assault charges dismissed
- Rockport Police/Fire: Sandy Bay dispute draws police
- Manchester Police/Fire: Driver strikes two deer along Route 128