- Latest Cape Ann News
- Monday, December 9, 2013
On the agenda in Gloucester
Municipal meetings that are open to the public and scheduled for this week in the city of Gloucester; submitted by the city of Gloucester's Committee on Citizen Participation and Public Information: Today Harbor Plan Committee, 6 p.m., Kyrouz AuditoContinued ...
@BoxText_boldintro,:A small craft advisory in effect for today. Today, southeast winds 15 to 20 knots with gusts up to 30 knots. Seas 4 to 6 feet. Rain. Visibility 1 to 3 nautical miles. Tonight, southwest winds 10 to 15 knots, becoming westerly 15 tContinued ...
- Saturday, December 7, 2013
Reliving Pearl Harbor
Delar "Dane" van Sand of Gloucester, now 95, was serving as a Navy ensign aboard a battleship 72 years ago today. The ship? The U.S.S. Nevada. The port? Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, where van Sand was about to live through one of the longest and most tryinContinued ...
- City teen charged in rape of woman, 45
- North of Boston Media Group hosts 'Salute To Veterans' book release parties
- Essex hires contractor for potential dredge study
- Santa kicks off busy weekend
- Rockport Police/Fire: Pigeon Cove calls keep crews busy
- Police probe potential Conomo Point theft
- Talk of the Times: Firefighters collecting for Wellspring 'store'
- Gloucester Police/Fire:
- Manchester Police/Fire: Motorist cited under "move over" mandate
- Town Talk: Manchester police honor slain MIT officer
- Gloucester District Court: Pitbull heroin case hearing set for Jan. 2
- Rockport Rambles: Christmas tree has deep roots