- Latest Cape Ann News
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Cashless toll system debuts on Tobin Bridge
BOSTON -- The next time you drive over the Tobin Bridge on Route 1 into Boston, you won't have to fumble for your wallet or root through your purse to pay a toll. On Monday, the state Department of Transportation replaced the toll booths on the upperContinued ...
Towns' police/fire: Police steer bicyclist off Route 128
Manchester police carried out an unusual motor vehicle stop in the northbound lanes of Route 128 at 5:10 p.m. Monday, pulling over a bicyclist who was riding up the highway. When questioned by police, the cyclist claimed to be riding from Boston to RContinued ...
Players needed for community concert
Local musicians of all ages have an opportunity to play next month at the Antonio Gentile Bandstand at Stage Fort Park in Gloucester. This year the Cape Ann Community Band performs in a Celtic concert with special guests the North Shore Pipe Band onContinued ...
- Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Body of diver recovered off Marblehead
- Statement from Arthur T. Demoulas
- Update: Institution deal for Rockport National approved, on fast track
- Firing of managers adds to unrest at rally
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Man faces lewdness charge in Rocky Neck incident
- Market Basket rift hits home
- St. Ann lease loan on council bill tonight
- Seawall funds in running for Rockport fall vote
- River Queen snag revives Essex River dredging talk
- Tossing' of police chief raises $3,770
- Obama denies Gordon hiring exemption