- Latest Cape Ann News
- Saturday, August 16, 2014
Towns' Police/Fire: Roaming horses draw Essex police
It was a nice day for a stroll into Gloucester, some Essex horses must have thought. Essex police said lose horses were reported near Conomo Point and Harlow Street Thursday around 6:30 a.m., eventually walking into Gloucester via Concord Road. The hContinued ...
Talk of the Times: Benefit concert series set to 'Celebrate Gloucester'
Celebrate Gloucester, the focal point of a one-day concert that featured Charles Neville, Roomful of Blues and others performing on the city's I-4, C-2 site on Labor Day Weekend 2010, is back this year, with a three-concert series. "Three great conceContinued ...
Peer review panel set to eye new cod data
A scientific and statistical peer review panel is set to evaluate the dire Gulf of Maine cod stock update results released two weeks ago by NOAA to the consternation of fishermen and other stakeholders. The seven-member panel, compiled by the New EngContinued ...
- Signs of the political season
- Kato reports for Manchester duty
- State's July jobless rate up from June figures
- Town Talk: Rockport library extends series into fall
- Pet of the week: Hope
- Friday, August 15, 2014
- Feds may ban removal of dogfish fins at sea
- ALS challenges are straining area ice supplies
- City proposal would steer sex offenders west of river
- Throwdown's day of the dogfish
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Drug pursuit brings arrest of woman, 25
- Outside political flier targets Ferrante
- Market Basket managers told to schedule full-timers