- Latest Cape Ann News
- Saturday, April 12, 2014
Gloucester District Court: Boston woman gets jail time on check charge
The following cases were heard in Gloucester District Court by Judge Joseph Jennings. Roneisha M. Parham-Rankin, 22 of 363 Albany St. in Boston was sentenced to two years in a house of corrections after being charged with forgery by check, uttering aContinued ...
Bridging cultural gaps at GHS
This has been World Language Week at Gloucester High School, and the musical group New Inca Son's performance Friday for students in teacher Celestino Basile's classes brought the week to a colorful and musical close. The weeklong celebration, part oContinued ...
State DOT targets $30M for pothole aid
BOSTON - A brutal winter has taken its toll on the state's roadways, leaving potholes that have turned streets into obstacle courses, damaged vehicles and strained municipal budgets. "It's like a minefield in some places," said Tim Marcus, 35, of SalContinued ...
- Campaign Notebook: GOP challengers dive into issues
- Local blast victim sees gas leak bill through
- Talk of the Times: Gloucester Stage reels in four Boston theater 'IRNEs'
- Students share honors spotlight at Shalin Liu
- Town Talk: Nashville spirit headed for Manchester
- Police chief, lieutenant address AGH seniors' group
- Gloucester Police/Fire: School messages draw police response
- Rockport Ramblings: Painting project to help steer tourists downtown
- Town Police/Fire: City man faces Manchester DUI charge
- Friends & Neighbors
- Friday, April 11, 2014
- Judge backs NOAA on state's fishing lawsuit
- Lloyd gets probation on guilty plea