- National News
- Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Zimmerman goes AWOL, lawyers withdraw from Fla. shooting case
SANFORD, Fla. (AP) — The Trayvon Martin case took a bizarre turn yesteay when George Zimmerman's attorneys quit, complaining that they have lost all contact with him and that he called the prosecutor and talked to a TV host after they told him not to speak to anyone.Continued ...
- Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Santorum suspends GOP presidential campaign
GETTYSBURG, Pa. — Bowing to the inevitable after an improbably resilient run for the White House, Rick Santorum quit the presidential race Tuesday, clearing the way for Mitt Romney to claim the Republican nomination.Continued ...
Romney faces lengthy to-do list as likely GOP pick
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Mitt Romney faces a daunting to-do list as he transitions into the role of likely Republican presidential nominee.Continued ...
Among the tasks: Raise as much money as possible for the general election campaign against President Barack Obama. Hire more people and send them to the most critical states in the fall race. Hone his message to appeal to voters across the political spectrum.
- Two firefighters die in Philadelphia warehouse fire
- Friday, April 6, 2012
- It's a new world for Romney
- Santorum huddles with conservative leaders
- Thursday, April 5, 2012
- Coast Guard fires on Japanese ghost ship
- Manson won't attend his parole hearing
- Wednesday, April 4, 2012
- A Romney sweep: He takes Wisconsin, Maryland, DC
- Tornadoes rake Dallas area, more than a dozen hurt
- Friday, March 30, 2012
- Bluegrass legend Earl Scruggs dies at 88
- Justices meet Friday to vote on health care case
- Thursday, March 15, 2012
- Romney faces critical battle in Illinois
- Gingrich losses in South a big blow yet he goes on
- Tuesday, February 28, 2012
- Maine GOP Sen. Snowe won't seek re-election