Letter: Tina K's passing a community loss for all
To the editor: The word carried quietly throughout Rockport on Friday with great sadness as the unwelcome realization came into our consciousness that life-long resident Tina Ketchopulos had died from complications of cancer at Addison Gilbert HospitContinued ...
Letter: Labeling of candidate misleads voters
To the editor: As the third party candidate mentioned in Michael Cook's letter headlined "Moulton stands as best choice for Democrats" (the Times, Monday, July 28), I strongly object to the characterization of me in the letter as a "self-styled Tea PContinued ...
Letter: City's harbor plan a giant step forward
To the editor: Congratulations to the Harbor Plan Committee, chairman Rick Noonan and City Harbor planner Sara Garcia for their work and leadership in advancing the 2014 Gloucester Harbor Plan. As a waterfront worker, fleet insurer, and lifetime obseContinued ...
- Lawyer for accused teen killer challenges statute
- Editorial: Health project funds deliver key message beyond dollar signs
- Editorial: New jobs stats a show of strength
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Editorial: Local chiefs deserve discretion over rifle, shotgun licenses
- Manchester detectives aid Beverly drug bust
- Letter: Would 'Artie T' look toward Rockport's IGA?
- Letter: A summer love of the game
- Editorial: Summer's local hit should continue
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Editorial: Town should back flood map challenge
- Letter: Family forgiveness is Market Basket answer
- Letter: Demoulas feud just a shameful fight over money
- Letter: Tina K's passing a community loss for all