Courtesy photo/Gloucester Daily Times. Gloucester: New Gloucester Fire Chier Eric Smith.
Editorial: Local chiefs deserve discretion over rifle, shotgun licenses
A group of six state senators said they merely wanted to achieve a "compromise" on a state gun bill that remains in play in the final days of the current legislative session by stripping out a House measure that would have given local police chiefs mContinued ...
Manchester detectives aid Beverly drug bust
BEVERLY -- A man recently released from prison admitted he thought he was going to Beverly Monday evening to rip off a suburban couple by selling them 2.4 grams of crack cocaine for the price of 14 grams, police said. But it was Donald Haynesworth wContinued ...
Letter: Would 'Artie T' look toward Rockport's IGA?
To the editor: I have been following the opinions and stories about Market Basket, and found myself having a chuckle or two over the lost value of loyalty. There were those that broke their loyalty to the local markets to travel, spending on fuel theContinued ...
- Letter: A summer love of the game
- Editorial: Summer's local hit should continue
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Editorial: Town should back flood map challenge
- Letter: Family forgiveness is Market Basket answer
- Letter: Demoulas feud just a shameful fight over money
- Letter: An opportunity for Market Basket rivals
- Monday, July 28, 2014
- Editorial: Mayor should let new lease oversight ordinance stand
- Editorial: Staying vigilant on court needs
- Fishtown Local: Floating away with a poster — and dream
- Letter: Divisiveness no route to any solution
- Letter: Moulton stands as best choice for Democrats
- Editorial: Local chiefs deserve discretion over rifle, shotgun licenses