- Monday, April 14, 2014
Letter: Ferrante fights for lobstermen
To the editor: I am writing regarding Section 44 of Chapter 130, allowing the sale in state of processed lobster tails. Representative Ferrante, the members of the Massachusetts Lobstermen's Association would like to express their gratitude for yourContinued ...
- Saturday, April 12, 2014
Letter: Whynott would better represent district
To the editor: Elections often focus on so-called "women's issues." I always find this amusing, because the truth is that politicians rarely understand or appreciate the concerns in life that truly matter to most women. As a busy, working, mother ofContinued ...
Letter: Standing up to the electoral corporations
To the editor: Funny how sometimes you just cannot get a tune out of your head. I can actually hear Dean Martin sing this song as I write this. I could hear him when I heard the news that the Supreme Court handed down its ruling in the case of McCutcContinued ...
- Letter: The legacy of Peter Bell
- Why Did My Newspaper Do That? Online additions designed to enhance overall coverage
- My View: Key health support group marks 5 years
- Friday, April 11, 2014
- Editorial: Magnolia's rebirth looms as boost for city, Cape Ann
- Editorial: Donovan site a good deal for all
- Elections and our bank account-ability
- Letter: Side effects make Narcan no 'silver bullet'
- Letter: St. Ann deal latest slap at taxpayers
- Thursday, April 10, 2014
- Letter: St. Ann deal shows gross lack of foresight
- Letter: Searchers showed community commitment
- Letter: 'Paper cup' vote ignores rules, precedent